Guild Mortgage Company Crater Lake Ave, Medford
Looking for a loan?
This won't affect your credit score.
There are 8 customer reviews. Check out their experiences with this business.
What an incredible experience. Gina was great to work with. We always felt like she had our best interest and gave us great rates. I highly recommend Guild Mortgage if you're looking for an honest and well reputable lender.
So glad we decided to go with guild after multiple friends and family recommended them. Tami made the whole process effortless! She definitely had our best interest at heart and I'm so thankful for her and the amazing team that helped. Our first home buying experience was great. When we go to look for another house we will definitely be going back to Tami!(:
I would like to thank Gina And the entire crew! It has been a long Road But they were persistent and professional And For the icing on the cake They Helped us get our family dream! Thank you Guild morgage! 5 stars!
Guild Mortgage is a company that has earned my trust. I financed my first home a few years ago with Brian Case. Recently, Ralph Green advised me when I was considering refinancing my home loan. Both of these interactions built my confidence that their priority is to advise clients on what is in our best interest. My recent meeting with Ralph Green took up about 30 minutes of his time, but ended with no transaction, because that was what he calculated would be best for me. It is comforting to know that when it is time to make decisions on the financing of my home, I will be in good and well-intentioned hands with Guild Mortgage.
mmichael ringler Jr1
Started app on may 25, 2020 To see what my wife and I would qualify for and what steps we need to take to get in our first home. Almost two months later after several attempts of communication. Still nothing!!! My CFO of my company has been working with me to speed this up. Everytime I have contacted Guild. they said waiting on employer. The info they need comes from my CFO. He even did a conference call with me in the room with guild trying to speed this up. Over and beyond what an employer would do. After trying to resolve issue of massive lack of communication on guild part. I gave up and tried another mortgage company and was told I could get pre approved same day if I wanted to. They spoke with me and helped my wife and I get a game plan to save massive money before running my credit again. In 30 minute meeting I got loads of information and an agent helping me every step of the way. Any point in time I can call him up and chat. This is what I expected from Guild huge disappointment. Almost 2 months waisted. It was not until after I started talking about my frustrations to family, friends and coworkers that I started to hear how bad guild mortgage is to deal with and my coworker who just finished buying a house through them has nothing good to say and almost didnt go through them because of massive bad communication and them dragging their feet. I normally dont complain but this type of service needs to be exsposed. so others can avoid these issues. I will not go through them nor refer any future buyers. Even with the coronavirus going on does not explain lack of support and massive lack of communication. This is unacceptable for any business standards. Do your research and speak with family, friends, coworkers and other home buyer before reaching out to any mortgage company. Hard lessons learned do you research.
Team Case at Guild Mortgage in Medford is amazing! Talk to Heather, she will help you quickly and professionally. They have so many mortgage options available, they will help you choose the best one for you.
Brian and the team at Guild have been amazing to work with! They are very detail oriented and have made this a seamless process. Thank you!
Chris Richey and kimiyo fowler were amazing and helped us through this whole process and kept us updated and answered every question that we had on our first home
401 Crater Lake Ave #4 & #5, Medford, OR 97504, United States
Nearby Personal loans in Medford
- Guild Mortgage - Brian Case
Mortgage lender5( 20 )
- Guild Mortgage - Tamara Mitchell
Mortgage lender5( 9 )
- Guild Mortgage - Tonya Sanchez
Mortgage lender5( 6 )
- Brett Funk - CMG Financial Mortgage Loan Officer NMLS# 410663
Mortgage lender5( 2 )
1. How Can I Get Connection With Guild Mortgage Company?Just make them a phone call through this phone number +1 541-842-5600. Or you can browse its official website and fill out the application form over the internet.
3. How to Get a Loan at Guild Mortgage Company?To apply for a cash loan, you can browse its official website and fill out the application form online. If you are searching for online payday loans with high acceptance rate, you can click here for more useful info.
5. What Happens if I Can Not Repay My Loan?Kindly talk to your lender if you are struggling with the monthly payments. Different lenders have different solutions to late payment. Please always read carefully before signing any loan agreement.
2. What Is the Address Of Guild Mortgage Company? How to Get There?Guild Mortgage Company is located at 401 Crater Lake Ave #4 & #5, Medford, OR 97504, United States. You can check the map and select the easiest route to access this place.
4. Is Guild Mortgage Company an Agency or a Direct Lender?Guild Mortgage Company is a Mortgage lender. To bring you a fast and easy loaning process, we get you connected with a full range of lenders over the internet. You can visit our website to secure a personal loan online with no hard credit check.
6. Does Guild Mortgage Company Offer Bad Credit Loans?Yes, but if you want to boost your possibility of getting approved, we just come in handy! Just visit our website to apply for an installment loan online for bad credit with flexible payment options.