Guild Mortgage - Brian Case Crater Lake Ave, Medford
Looking for a loan?
This won't affect your credit score.
There are 20 customer reviews. Check out their experiences with this business.
Loved working with Guild! They are prompt, very friendly and just all around excellent to work with! Highly recommend.
The Guild Mortgage team was amazing. They had great communication and kept me informed throughout the whole process.
Chris Richey and the rest of Team Case are a pleasure to work with. They take the time to explain the process as well as work hard to meet deadlines. Would recommend and will work with again.
Working with Guild to refinance was a great experience! Kimiyo answered all of my questions and was very communicative during the process. Would definitely recommend to friends and family.
Thanks Guild Mortgage for helping my gf and I with our first home purchase. You guys are awesome! Thank you Team Case! You guys rock!
Hands down the absolute best/easiest real estate transaction I've ever done. Start to finish in under 30 days without a single hiccup or slow down. This team is on top of every aspect of the transaction. I could not recommend them more.
We began looking for our first home in February of this year, then COVID hit the valley and my we decided to put home-buying on the back burner. Come August and we were ready to start looking again, we easily and painlessly picked right up where we had left off earlier in the year. We worked with Darlene at first, and then once we were in escrow we worked closely with Laura, the experience with Brian and his team was so easy. I was able to coordinate and communicate seamlessly via phone, and email. It was such an easy experience and they worked great with our real estate agent and his team. We had a great experience as a first time home buyers and I feel that Brian and his team, played a huge factor in that.
We loved working with team Case. They were very friendly, professional and helpful. If we ever need a mortgage again we will call them.Response from the owner
Thank you so much for this feedback Stephanie! We are so glad you had a good experience with us and look forward to working with you again!
Guild mortgage has been wonderful! From the very first lady I talked to when I called in initially, so the the loan officers and underwriters, their guys go above and beyond. Their costomer service is outstanding. Even 3 months after closing, if I have a question, someone gets back to me with an answer within 24 hours. Can't say enough good things about these guys!
Great team to work with. Always available to answer any questions I had. Very efficient, would use again.
401 Crater Lake Ave #4 & #5, Medford, OR 97504, United States
Nearby Personal loans in Medford
- Guild Mortgage - Tamara Mitchell
Mortgage lender5( 9 )
- Guild Mortgage Company
Mortgage lender4.6( 8 )
- Guild Mortgage - Tonya Sanchez
Mortgage lender5( 6 )
- Brett Funk - CMG Financial Mortgage Loan Officer NMLS# 410663
Mortgage lender5( 2 )
1. How Can I Reach Guild Mortgage - Brian Case?We advise you to dial their phone number +1 541-890-8463. Another way is to complete an application on their website and wait for them to get back to you.
3. How Do I Take Out a Loan from Guild Mortgage - Brian Case?You can head to their shop near you or request a loan on their website. It's worth noting that an online installment loan may suit your needs better. We suggest you carefully consider all the possibilities and make an informed decision.
5. What to Do if I Default on a Loan?Failure to repay a loan can lower your credit score. Contact the loan provider as soon as possible and see if you can work out a new agreement.
2. How Can I Get to a Store of Guild Mortgage - Brian Case?401 Crater Lake Ave #4 & #5, Medford, OR 97504, United States is the address of Guild Mortgage - Brian Case. Use an online map to plan a route beforehand so you can get there fast.
4. Is Guild Mortgage - Brian Case an Agency or a Lender?Guild Mortgage - Brian Case is a Mortgage lender. If you have no idea what type of loan you want, check out our platform to learn about Fast Title Loans. With a focus on online title loans, it can also help you get all kinds of financial services.
6. Are There Loans for Bad Credit From Guild Mortgage - Brian Case?Yes. Borrowers can also check out our platform to get a personal loan online with bad credit through Fast Title Loans, which offers premium financial services.