Guardian Credit Union E Main St, Prattville
Looking for a loan?
This won't affect your credit score.
There are 10 customer reviews. Check out their experiences with this business.
This is the worst bank I have tried to do business with. I went in to open a checking account and was totally disrespected, humiliated and discriminated against. I was told to wait on Heather to finish up with the customer she was already with. Just as Heather was finishing up with the young lady a gentleman walked in and Heather immediately started helping this man. I had already been waiting 15 minutes to see Heather at that time. She finished up with that gentleman 35 minutes later and called me into her office. Heather asked "what can I help you with today" I replied "I was thinking about opening a checking account, but now I'm not exactly sure after you kept me waiting to help a gentleman that walked in after me. Heather grabbed my DL and SS card and walked out of the office and returned with the branch manager (Rhonda Blanchette) Mrs. Blanchette physically threw my DL and SS card across the desk at me and said "go open an account somewhere else". I can only guess that I was treated this way because I'm disabled. This is seriously unacceptable and shouldn't be tolerated at all. The district supervisor (Amy Holland) won't accept or return my calls on my complaint. Customer service representative said she wasn't surprised about this conduct. She explained that there has been numerous complaints against this branch manager (Rhonda Blanchette) That honestly shows that complaints aren't taken seriously. This type of behavior should seriously be investigated.
Someone had stolen my debit card number. I went to the credit union and they blocked that card and issued me a new one. In addition, they also typed up the paperwork in order to dispute the nefarious charges on my account. They are absolutely awesome!!
Awesome people. Raina & Rhonda helped resolve a issue my wife and I had. It was taken care of by the end of the business day. Thanks again...you guys are great.
Only drive thru is open and sitting in the drive thru for 25 minutes and look inside and employees are dancing around like there is nothing to do ......really some people have things to doResponse from the owner
Thank you for reaching out, Angie. We apologize for your experience with our East Main Street team not being up to Guardian standards. We would be happy to speak with you further about this and remedy this situation. Please feel free to reach out to us at 334-244-9999 to speak with one of our team members. Thank you, and have a great day!
Drive thru is-horrible. Inconvenient and very tight . It's too small of an area to have a bank . Service isn't bad but the location is just plain disappointing
DDon .Walker Sr.1
The drive Thur window is not customer friendly hard to maneuver. Could be faster.
Who's idea was it to build the drive thru so tiny? Its a nightmare trying to go through there when there's more than a couple of vehicles in line. The drive through service is super slow as well.
Parking Lot is too small and Design is chaotic, causes Traffic and flow thru tie ups ... Customer Service is extremely Slow ....
Great people in the retail location. Easy to work with. Need a loan, ask for Rana!Response from the owner
Thank you for your kind review, Heather! We are happy you have had a great experience with Raina, and thank you for allowing us to serve you.
Need to learn how to answer the phone been on hold over an hour. Been calling since 10am
1794 E Main St, Prattville, AL 36066, United States
Nearby Personal loans in Prattville
1. How Can I Reach Guardian Credit Union?We advise you to dial their phone number +1 334-244-9999. Another way is to complete an application on their website and wait for them to reach you.
3. How Can I Secure a Quick Loan from Guardian Credit Union?You can go to their shop or request a loan on their website. It's worth noting that an online installment loan may help you cover an unexpected expense better. We suggest you carefully consider all the possibilities and make an informed decision.
5. What to Do if I Default on a Loan?Failure to repay a loan can harm your credit score. Contact the lender as soon as possible and see if you can find a solution.
2. How Do I Find Guardian Credit Union?1794 E Main St, Prattville, AL 36066, United States is the address of Guardian Credit Union. Use an online map to plan a route beforehand so you can get there fast.
4. Is Guardian Credit Union an Agency or a Lender?Guardian Credit Union is a Credit union. If you have no idea what type of loan you want, check out our platform to learn about Fast Title Loans. With a focus on high-approval-rate title loans, it can also help you get multiple loan offers.
6. Are There Loans for Bad Credit From Guardian Credit Union?Yes. Borrowers can also check out our platform to request a quick personal loan online with bad credit through Fast Title Loans, which is a reputable loan services provider.