Greentree Mortgage Company Eastwick Dr, Gibbsboro
Looking for a loan?
This won't affect your credit score.
There are 10 customer reviews. Check out their experiences with this business.
Greentree mortgage is the best I’m a veteran they help me with everything Jeremiah is number one in my book
I just purchased my second home and both times I've used John and his team at Greentree for my mortgages. They are truly the best !! If you are looking for transparency, efficiency, responsiveness and just down to earth people who care about their clients, then give them a call. I will use Greentree forever and they will always be my first recommendation!! Thanks John and Tracy!!
MManny U (Manny UT)5
Worked with greentree on refinancing. Really easy to work with, Jeremiah answered my questions in a timely fashion and walked me through the whole process. They even sent someone to my house to finish up filling out paperwork since my availability was bad. I’ve recommended them to everyone I know.
Very unprofessional as far as communication goes. Waited over two months for a pre-approval from Harris (@ Gibbsboro Location) and never received the pre-approval or a reason for no response. BE WARNED: they will run your credit for a hard inquiry within the first week of turning in paperwork as a way to force you to stay and wait for a correspondence that may not ever come back. Would not recommend this mortgage company to anyone.
Cannot thank Greentree Mortgage enough!! My fiance and I just closed on our first house and after struggling for months looking for a helpful/trustworthy loan officer - Daniel saved the day!! He is an expert in the realm of HUD homes & 203k loans which can be foreign to most lenders. He walked us through the entire process and made it completely do-able for us. Best decision we made was going with Greentree! Thanks so much Daniel. Can't wait to make our new house a home!
Please don’t waste your time with this company. After pulling my credit and submitting all of my documents, I had to call email and text to follow up with my loan officer to find out what progress was being made. My mortgage loan officer Joe was extremely unprofessional, and unresponsive. Needless to say, the process went nowhere after 2 months of getting the runaround and I am now just left with a hard credit inquiry from this company on my credit report with nothing to show for it.
6 stars if it was an option. Nick and Charisse Cettei are the best in the mortgage industry. Don't just take my word for it, ask any Title Agency, or Realtor in South Jersey. Nick's Dad, the epitome of integrity, passed the torch off decades ago. Greentree Mortgage in Gibbsboro N.J. sets the standard for excellence. Charisse is detail oriented to a fault. Nick communicates back almost immediately, no matter how small the question, 24/7/365 at all hours. When at settlement, the Title Companies LOVE Greentree Mortgage Co. Every detail is already taken care of. We will never go anywhere else when borrowing money. Shop around, then call Greentree Mortgage in Gibbsboro. You will benefit for sure. Robert and Tina Taylor
Absolutely Perfect experience with Matthew our Loan Officer! He was professional, attentive, pro active, friendly and an absolute delight to work with. His hard work and dedication made our home buying process stress free and actually enjoyable. I can not say enough good things about working with Matthew and encourage anyone needing a loan, refinance, etc. to speak with Matt; you will be over the moon happy as we were.
We were first time home buyers and barely knew the process. Dan Weissenberg made the process as painless as possible. He walked us through everything and truly cared about making sure we were getting the best deal on this very important purchase. I would recommend him to anyone purchasing a home.
I will never use this company again and would advise prudent consumers to choose a different lender. Closing needed to be scheduled three different times, resulting in considerable financial loss on my part. The terms of the loan also changed from 4% with $2520 incentive rebate to 4% with $1584.40 incentive rebate, as a result of the delay. The loan officer insisted that these are the same terms. I disagree. You be the judge. The pre-approval process was initiated on 9/12/17. Pre-approval letter was issued, on 10/6/17 for $300K purchase, after almost a month of vetting. Loan was locked on 11/6/17 for Agreement of Sale at $280K. Settlement was supposed to take place in mid-December, moved to the end of December and finally took place in January. Title company stated that settlement was rescheduled because lender was not prepared. The last time settlement was moved the loan officer did not even have the decency to call to notify me of the change. Each time the closing was rescheduled there was a new round of requests for additional information (updated pay stubs, bank accounts etc.). Contrary to their statement that they are not a “cookie cutter” organization that was exactly my experience. Mountains and mountains of paperwork. Needed to get a letter from a CPA and a P&L statement among other documentation. It was a difficult and painful process. This is not my first experience with a mortgage but it was my worst. I have been involved in the purchase of 6 homes and numerous refinance transactions. At settlement they increased the lender credit by $84.40 to cover an increase in closing costs, but unfortunately, it was too little too late.
1. How Can I Make Contact With Greentree Mortgage Company?You can ring them at this phone number +1 856-596-8858. Or you can Visit its website and fill out the application form over the internet.
3. How to Get a Loan at Greentree Mortgage Company?To get the loan you need, you can Visit its website and fill out the application form online. If you are searching for payday advances online with easy application, you can select our lending service for more useful info.
5. What Happens if I Can Not Repay My Loan?Just negotiate with your lender if you are struggling with the monthly payments. Different lenders have different solutions to late payment. Please always check out carefully before signing any loan agreement.
2. What Is the Location Of Greentree Mortgage Company? How Can I Access It?Greentree Mortgage Company is located at 2 Eastwick Dr # 300, Gibbsboro, NJ 08026, United States. Kindly refer to the map and locate the easiest way to access this place.
4. Is Greentree Mortgage Company an Agency or a Direct Lender?Greentree Mortgage Company is a Mortgage lender. To bring you a fast and easy loaning process, we connect you with a full range of lenders over the internet. You can enter our official website to obtain a fast personal loan online with no hard credit check.
6. Does Greentree Mortgage Company Offer Loans for People With Bad Credit?Yes, but if you want to improve your likelihood of success, we just come in handy! Just enter our official website to secure an online installment loan for bad credit with affordable monthly payments.