Gladys Quinones - State Farm Insurance Agent E 167th St, Bronx
- Auto Insurance
- Commercial Insurance
- Customized Policies
- Homeowners Insurance
- Insurance Consultation
- Property Insurance
- Condo Insurance
- Small Business Insurance
Looking for a loan?
This won't affect your credit score.
There are 59 customer reviews. Check out their experiences with this business.
Glory was very profesional and helpful. I appreciate everything she did for me.Response from the owner
Diana- I’m glad Glory was able to provide you with professionalism! That’s what we aim for daily at our office! - Gladys
Gabby is the bomb! She got me even more discounts on my insurance and has the patience to deal with difficult people like me.Response from the owner
Thank you, Nelson! I appreciate the review of Gabby. -Gladys
Well I was very well ordinated. She treated me very nice on the phone and ill probably switch my insurance with state farm.Thank you.
The best Insurance Agency in the Bronx. Highly suggest you take care of all your insurance needs here :-)Response from the owner
Mariah, we truly appreciate you taking the time to recommend our agency! Thank you very much for the kind words and great review!
Thank you Gabby Mejia for the good job! it was a pleasure to do our insurance with you!!!Response from the owner
Thank you for taking the time to acknowledge Gabby! She’s awesome! Please let us know if you need any help!
Came for a photo inspection gabby assisted me and was super helpful. Reviewed bank options so informative thank you gabbyResponse from the owner
Thank you for the review Mercy!! I’m glad you were able to experience the service in our agency! - Gladys
Outstanding customer service, Gabby is amazing, very attentive and works to help out to the get the best coverage.Response from the owner
Thanks for the review of Gabby, Jenett! - Gladys
Met with Glory Delgado regarding my home owners insurance. She was helpful in answering my questions.Response from the owner
Thanks for the review of Glory, she's awesome and so helpful. -Gladys
Great Service with Stephanie broke everything down i needed to know was very helpful and very kind glad to be apart of state farm 🙌🏿Response from the owner
Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate the review of Stephanie. -Gladys
Gabby Mejia was excellent! Helped me very well with issue at hand and helped me obtained a life policy.Response from the owner
Thank you, Julia! Gabby is so helpful, it was a pleasure. -Gladys
1. How Can I Reach Gladys Quinones - State Farm Insurance Agent?You can dial their phone number +1 718-484-3373. Another way is to complete an application on their website and wait for them to contact you.
3. What Services Does Gladys Quinones - State Farm Insurance Agent Offer?Gladys Quinones - State Farm Insurance Agent provides various services including:
- Auto insurance
- Commercial insurance
- Customized policies
- Homeowners insurance
- Insurance consultation
5. Is Gladys Quinones - State Farm Insurance Agent an Agency or a Lender?Gladys Quinones - State Farm Insurance Agent is a Insurance agency. If you are wondering how to request a loan, you can turn to Fast Title Loans. With a focus on online title loans, it can also help you get multiple loan offers.
2. How Can I Get to a Store of Gladys Quinones - State Farm Insurance Agent?1029 E 167th St, Bronx, NY 10459, United States is the address of Gladys Quinones - State Farm Insurance Agent. Use an online map to plan a route beforehand so you can get there fast.
4. How Do I Get a Loan from Gladys Quinones - State Farm Insurance Agent?You can head to their shop near you or request a loan on their website. It's worth noting that an online installment loan may suit your needs better. Visit this website to have a look. We suggest you weigh your options and make an informed decision.
6. What Should I Do if I Can't Repay a Loan?Failure to repay a loan can harm your credit score. Reach out to the lender as soon as possible and see if you can work out a new agreement.
7. Can People With Bad Credit Get a Loan From Gladys Quinones - State Farm Insurance Agent?Yes. Borrowers can also request a quick personal loan online with bad credit through Fast Title Loans, which offers premium financial services.