First Texas Bank of Lampasas E 3rd St, Lampasas
Looking for a loan?
This won't affect your credit score.
There are 6 customer reviews. Check out their experiences with this business.
First off just let me say. This bank could use some handicap accessible areas for the people who aren't able to step up on steap steps. I typically part around the side to let my disabled mother out to go in, and wouldn't you know its 10:30 am and the side doors are locked.
Banked here for 50yrs they have no up dated features for checking. Walking in you feel like your in a morgue. Cold atmosphere non caring especially if your on the heritage and you pay no fees.Got a 16yr old charge off threw in my face by Mr Lee a loan officer now. He was not there 16 yrs. a go doesn't know me or the situation.. I'm going to another bank. Paid my house off there. Car loan and a lot of other things not appreciated by them.
We have worked with First Texas Bank of Lampasas on several projects over the past Three Years. They have been great to work with. They earn your business! Give them a chance to earn your business.
Very friendly people, willing to help and not afraid to ask others when they are not sure of the right answer.
Hugh help with PPP loan. Thank you
TThe Man with No Name5
Classic community bank with friendly people.
1. How Can I Get Connection With First Texas Bank of Lampasas?You can ring them at this phone number +1 512-556-3691. Or you can enter its website and submit the request form over the internet.
3. How Can I Get a Loan at First Texas Bank of Lampasas?To get the loan you need, you can enter its website and submit the request form online. If you are searching for online payday loans with easy application, you can click here for more useful info.
5. What Happens if I Can Not Repay My Loan?Kindly talk to your lender if you have difficulty making the payments. Different lenders have different policies of overdue payment. It is important to check carefully before signing any loan agreement.
2. What Is the Location Of First Texas Bank of Lampasas? How Can I Get There?First Texas Bank of Lampasas is located at 501 E 3rd St, Lampasas, TX 76550, United States. You can check the map and pick out the most convenient route to access this place.
4. Is First Texas Bank of Lampasas an Agency or a Direct Lender?First Texas Bank of Lampasas is a Bank. To bring you a digital loaning process, we can link you with a large network of lenders over the internet. You can enter our official website to secure a personal loan online with no hard credit check.
6. Does First Texas Bank of Lampasas Offer Loans for People With Bad Credit?Yes, but if you want to higher your chances of getting approved, you can turn to our broker service! Just enter our official website to get an installment loan online for bad credit with affordable monthly payments.