First National Bank E Carson St, Pittsburgh
Looking for a loan?
This won't affect your credit score.
There are 9 customer reviews. Check out their experiences with this business.
They towed my Jeep from their unmarked parking lot. Apparently the signs indicating 3 reserved parking spaces was supposed to represent the entire parking lot. I expect to be reimbursed for the $250 tow/impound.
The tellers at this bank are incredibly nice and friendly. However, the amount of time that you have to wait to simply make a deposit is completely ridiculous. They are incredibly understaffed and if I use the drive-through I wait 10 minutes minimum before anyone helps me. If you walk in and stand in the lobby it isn't much better. This bank has also been robbed several times and it makes me nervous to go inside.
The tellers are nice but not much going on elsewhere. I was accused of the so called lead investigator Shannon of kiting checks. Had the wrong person and wrong account and was told to take my business elsewhere. Incompetent investigator that was very disrespectful. I’ve already reported her to smarter people whom know how to do their job.
AApple Pie Time1
They need to evolve with the times. The drive thru wait times are the worst I've ever experienced. Open up another lane!!!!!! Take the atm lane out and make it a teller lane. The SouthSide is a busy location!!!!
Always a friendly bank. Great employees. Drive thru is better than average. Keep up the good work FNB!
The staff is always so polite...love the service from inside the bank and outside at the drive up. Great job
AWESOME, Everyone is so nice. Mrs/Miss Jackie is always so helpful and kind, above measure.
Best bank in South Side with historical charm that respects the integrity of old Iron and Glass Bank
Great people love my girls and the guys
1. How Can I Make Contact With First National Bank?You can ring them at this phone number +1 412-432-5705. Or you can Visit its website and submit the request form over the internet.
3. How Can I Get a Loan at First National Bank?To get starterd, you can Visit its website and submit the request form online. If you are searching for online payday loans with high acceptance rate, you can visit our website for more useful info.
5. What Can I Do if I Fail to Repay My Loan?You can communicate with your lender if you have difficulty making the payments. Different lenders have different standards to deferred payment. Please always read carefully before signing any loan agreement.
2. What Is the Address Of First National Bank? How to Get There?First National Bank is located at 1114 E Carson St, Pittsburgh, PA 15203, United States. Kindly refer to the map and pick out the most convenient route to access this place.
4. Is First National Bank an Agency or a Direct Lender?First National Bank is a Bank. To bring you a fast and easy loaning process, we get you connected with a variety of honest lenders over the internet. You can enter our official website to obtain a fast personal loan online with no hard credit check.
6. Does First National Bank Offer Bad Credit Loans?Yes, but if you want to improve your likelihood of success, we just come in handy! Just enter our official website to get an installment loan online for bad credit with affordable monthly payments.