First Midwest Bank E Washington St, Grayslake
Looking for a loan?
This won't affect your credit score.
There are 7 customer reviews. Check out their experiences with this business.
This location is absolutely awful. The older bank manager woman, brown hair, didn’t catch her name, had HORRIBLE customer service skills. I am taking my funds out of this bank due to the awful service from this one woman in particular. I’ve had funds in FMB for 20 years. No longer.
I have accounts with the top names in the industry both on personal and business side. However they do with me what they know to do best in charging high interest and fees. So when I want to apply for a small debt consolidation loan for them I was to small to care about. I enter in First Midwest Bank in Grayslake, my neighborhood bank and I found a much better approach. A very personal and friendly touch. I found Antony and with him I did an inquiry for my good credit score. This guy really knows his job and works to have things done. By the end of the day I got the answer that my personal unsecured loan is approved and in the following day I signed the paperwork. I should mention that I did a similar inquire in the same time with a different bank also. Two weeks later my loan application was still on the underwriter desk and they were requiring more information from me. I highly recommend First Midwest in Grayslake! This is how banking should be.
Charged the account 2 separate times this month once for 11 over charges and a second time for 19 over charges, only waived one $35 late fee. They don’t care about their customers. They are fake. Paid over $600 for first round of late fees and now am paying over $700 in late fees. Closing the account as soon as I can open a new one. You’d think after already paying $600 to them this month in late fees alone they could have helped out better about the rest. $1,300 this month they have gotten in late fees and they still don’t care about me or the business I give them. The app and the available balances they show on the app are not accurate which cause the account to go negative without your knowledge. The app is pointless if this is what it does every time. Then don’t even bother going in and seeking help from them. They don’t care about you!
I love this bank, to be specific - this branch. I've been a client of 1st Midwest for 20 or so years. They always treat me well. This branch specifically recognizes me and remembers me. I like that. I actually drive past 2 other branches so that I can do business at this one.
Convienant and informative. Neighborhood friendly.
Consistent and helpful. I've been banking with them since for years and they are always improving their online accessibility.
Great place for banking! A+ Friendly and courteous!
530 E Washington St, Grayslake, IL 60030, United States
Nearby Personal loans in Grayslake
- Personal Loans
- Payday Loans
- Caliber Home Loans
Bank4.9( 10 )
- Bryan Schmidt at CrossCountry Mortgage, LLC
Mortgage lender4.5( 10 )
- Homebridge Financial Services : Jim Strachan Mortgage Team
Mortgage lender5( 10 )
- Bank of America (with Drive-thru ATM)
Bank2.2( 10 )
1. How Do I Contact First Midwest Bank?One of the easiest way is to call their phone number +1 847-543-0170. Another way is to complete an application on their website and wait for them to get back to you.
3. How Can I Secure a Quick Loan from First Midwest Bank?You can visit their store or request a loan on their website. It's worth noting that an online installment loan may help you cover an unexpected expense better. We suggest you carefully consider all the possibilities and make an informed decision.
5. What Should I Do if I Can't Repay a Loan?Failure to repay a loan can harm your credit score. Reach out to the lender as soon as possible and see if you can change the term length.
2. How Do I Find First Midwest Bank?530 E Washington St, Grayslake, IL 60030, United States is the address of First Midwest Bank. Use an online map to plan a route beforehand so you can get there fast.
4. Is First Midwest Bank an Agency or a Lender?First Midwest Bank is a Bank. If you have no idea what type of loan you want, click here to learn about Fast Title Loans. With a focus on title loans, it can also help you get multiple loan offers.
6. Can People With Bad Credit Get a Loan From First Midwest Bank?Yes. Borrowers can also click here to apply for an online personal loan with bad credit through Fast Title Loans, which is an online platform specializing in loans.