First Interstate Bank Crater Lake Hwy, Medford
Looking for a loan?
This won't affect your credit score.
There are 1 customer reviews. Check out their experiences with this business.
I used to love this location, friendly staff, made things quick and easy. However, people have come and gone and the staff they have now is absolutely horrible! Every time I go they are extremely rude. There is now an older lady that works there that is extremely slow, doesn't understand questions or how to work the computer, and has given up on putting money into my account because she misheard what I was saying. I dread going there because of how bad the service is, you can get better service next door at burger king. My advice, if you plan on opening an account with BOTC avoid this location at all costs! Very unprofessional and very rude. Especially the old lady. Talks like she is better than you and you are only and inconvenience that doesn't know anything when it is actually quite the opposite.
3100 Crater Lake Hwy, Medford, OR 97504, United States
Nearby Title loans in Medford
- Title Loans
- Personal Loans
- Payday Loans
- Installment Loans
1. How Can I Get Connection With First Interstate Bank?Just make them a phone call through this phone number +1 541-608-9899. Or you can browse its official website and fill in the submission form over the internet.
3. How Can I Get a Loan at First Interstate Bank?To get starterd, you can browse its official website and fill in the submission form online. If you are searching for online payday cash loans with fast approval, you can visit our website for more useful info.
5. What Can I Do if I Fail to Repay My Loan?Just negotiate with your lender if you are likely to fall behind on the monthly payments. Different lenders have different policies of overdue payment. Please always read carefully before signing any loan agreement.
2. What Is the Location Of First Interstate Bank? How to Get There?First Interstate Bank is located at 3100 Crater Lake Hwy, Medford, OR 97504, United States. Just look up the map and pick out the most convenient route to access this place.
4. Is First Interstate Bank an Agency or a Direct Lender?First Interstate Bank is a Bank. To bring you the most effective loaning process, we allow you to get access with a variety of honest lenders over the internet. You can visit our platform to get a small personal loan online with no hard credit check.
6. Does First Interstate Bank Offer Bad Credit Loans?Yes, but if you want to higher your chances of getting approved, we can help you out! Just visit our platform to get an installment loan online for bad credit with easy monthly payments.