First Financial Credit Union - Deming E Cedar St, Deming
Looking for a loan?
This won't affect your credit score.
There are 10 customer reviews. Check out their experiences with this business.
Always very helpful. Disappointed they are no longer allowing masks to be worn inside. UPDATE: Talked with them and there must have been a misunderstanding with their staff. MASKS ARE ALLOWED! Quite satisfied with the outcome.Response from the owner
Thank you, Michelle. Please let us know if you would like us to contact you directly to talk about this. You can email us your contact information at [email protected] Thank you
Awful. Went to use the ATM, said unavailable. It was 5:32 and went through the drive thru, they said we’re closed and I said okay- is your ATM working? “We have no idea”. Maybe reconsider being a financial institution if you have no idea if your ATM is working and your staff is so unhelpful.Response from the owner
Thank you for your feedback and we apologize for not meeting your needs. May we contact you to address and resolve your concerns? Please email [email protected] and provide your contact number and the best time we can reach you. Thank you!
Not good at all. Keeps messing with my money. They froze my mom's money directly after a family tragedy. Cut it off no warning no right.Response from the owner
Eric, Thank you for your feedback and we apologize for not meeting your needs. May we contact you to address and resolve your concerns? Please email [email protected] and provide your contact number and the best time we can reach you. Thank you!
Not joking when I say I paid my monthly dues and left money in the bank for them to auto pay and they said it would automatically do it for me and I trusted their word and I got a letter saying I was 3 months late in payments and they said they would fix it but never did. In the end they messed up my credit and said there is nothing they could do about it and I have the evidence I always had the money thereResponse from the owner
Thank you for your feedback and we apologize for not meeting your needs. May we contact you to address and resolve your concerns? If yes, please message us and provide your contact number and the best time we can reach you.
If I could possibly put 0 as a rating I would. This is really poor management as they only have a few employees. I usually do Shared Branching in this location. I was there the other day and they only had 2 people working. I ended up leaving because I had an appointment but its not right to only have 2 employees specially on a tax season and on a Friday. This branch is most of the time busy and sometimes only one person trying to get all the work done.
Worst bank I have ever been to in my life, no upper management what’s so ever. And the tellers are the rudest stuck up people I have ever seen. Do your self a favor and don’t open a account here
They need to hire more people or something only other review I've found had same problem waited for a half hour to open a new account as I've just moved here and still no help and 4 people in line ahead of me! Figure it out y'all people have other things to do than wait hours to just open an account.
Very unfriendly tellers they act and conduct themselves as if customers are a inconvenience to them They don't even have enough common courtesy to say hello or thank you
JJust A Peachy4
Great bank, but horrible customer service. They seemed to want us out of there fast, instead of helping us
5 separate phone calls. Each time over 20 minutes, still no response. No one ever answered their phone.Response from the owner
Hi Ruth, We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience but currently we are experiencing high call volume due to our online and mobile banking conversion. Feel free to visit one of our branches or utilize the call back feature that will hold your place in line and a representative will call you once they become available. We appreciate your patience during this time and thank you for being a valued member.
1. How Can I Reach First Financial Credit Union - Deming?One of the easiest way is to call their phone number +1 505-766-5600. Another way is to complete an application through their official website and wait for them to reach you.
3. How Do I Take Out a Loan from First Financial Credit Union - Deming?You can head to their shop near you or request a loan on their website. It's worth noting that a quick online installment loan may address your needs better. We suggest you learn about different financial services and make an informed decision.
5. What Should I Do if I Default on a Loan?Failure to repay a loan has a negative effect on your credit score. Reach out to the lender as soon as possible and see if you can work out a new agreement.
2. How Do I Find First Financial Credit Union - Deming?801 E Cedar St, Deming, NM 88030, United States is the address of First Financial Credit Union - Deming. Use online navigation services to get there fast.
4. Is First Financial Credit Union - Deming an Agency or a Lender?First Financial Credit Union - Deming is a Credit union. If you are not sure where to get a loan, visit our website to learn about Fast Title Loans. With a focus on title loans, it can also help you get the best deal.
6. Can People With Bad Credit Get a Loan From First Financial Credit Union - Deming?Yes. Borrowers can also visit our website to apply for an online personal loan with bad credit through Fast Title Loans, which offers premium financial services.