First Financial Bank Billy Hext Rd, Odessa
Looking for a loan?
This won't affect your credit score.
There are 9 customer reviews. Check out their experiences with this business.
I recently Switched to this Bank In odessa. The ladies are very sweet and extremely helpful! I had both my Cars refinanced with them the process was very easy very professional. They follow up with me Personally always! Very Friendly Ladies I definitely recommend this location!
Amazing staff!!! Super friendly and very very helpful. Fast transaction!!! I've banked for many years this bank is by far my favorite.
I have my agency's "holding" account with First Financial. Every transaction with my banker, Missy A, has been a dream. She is always helpful going above and beyond to ensure that they follow through on their Customer First and community-minded business model. I would recommend FFIN to any business looking for affordable, friendly and reliable service in West Texas.
Was very upset with this location! I have been with First Financial Bank for 10 years. We recently were transferred south of Pecos, Tx. I drove 2 hours to take my super excited son to the bank to empty his piggy bank! When we arrived the teller told me they do not have a change machine and she was the only one there so she didn’t have time to count it manually. She then instructed us to take it to coinstar! Seriously broke my sons heart into a million pieces.
Well my account was compromised several weeks ago and I still don’t have my money back. They used my card in San Francisco for Lyft like 10 times and at a doctors office. I was told to contact lyft myself for a refund and I have never used lyft before. I’m really frustrated. It’s funny how I can drive an hour away from home and my card be declined but they let someone use my card 15 damn times. Closing my account this bank sucks.
TTexas Home Customs1
This location has the absolute worst customer service of any bank I have ever banked with. Tellers are rude, teller manager is even worse. Sweetwater, Abilene, and Hereford locations are great. We have business and personal accounts. If you are in the Permian Basin, do not bank here.
Lazy! Called to get info on a property that they had. The lady put me on hold and then said they don’t have any properties and she couldn’t look it up?!? While I’m looking at the public records online and they have a ton of properties! Lazy manager!!! Don’t bank with them they will not help you!
AAlpha Precast Concrete1
you will be wasting your time if you expect to build an old fashioned business to banker relationship. They claim that you will not be just a number. it is the other way around. heck they don't even bother to return your calls.
No change machine, always fun going to your bank and not being able to put the money you've been saving into your account because they don't wanna take it
1. What Can I Do to Contact First Financial Bank?You can dial their phone number +1 432-367-8900. Another way is to complete an application on their website and wait for them to get back to you.
3. How Can I Secure a Quick Loan from First Financial Bank?You can go to their shop or request a loan on their website. It's worth noting that a fast installment loan may help you cover an unexpected expense better. We suggest you learn about different financial services and make an informed decision.
5. What Can I Do if I'm not Able to Pay Back a Loan?Failure to repay a loan can harm your credit score. Contact the loan provider as soon as possible and see if you can work out a new agreement.
2. Where Can I Find First Financial Bank?3555 Billy Hext Rd, Odessa, TX 79765, United States is the address of First Financial Bank. Use an online map to plan a route beforehand so you can get there fast.
4. Is First Financial Bank an Agency or a Lender?First Financial Bank is a Bank. If you have no idea what type of loan you want, click here to learn about Fast Title Loans. With a focus on high-approval-rate title loans, it can also help you get all kinds of financial services.
6. Are There Loans for Bad Credit From First Financial Bank?Yes. Borrowers can also click here to apply for an online personal loan with bad credit through Fast Title Loans, which is a reputable loan services provider.