First Financial Bank Fort Harrison Rd, Terre Haute
Looking for a loan?
This won't affect your credit score.
There are 10 customer reviews. Check out their experiences with this business.
Great group of Professional Women, Always has been ! The New Branch building and design itself , not so much ! Always has been A genuine awesome group , thru all the years , We have done business with them ! Old location or New! I’m happy they finally got their new Branch , but honestly I do not care for it! Too small , too tight and That drive thru ….very tight! The exit to the north is ridiculous how the lane is setup , drainage , I get it, but seriously, I can just imagine how the even older customers besides myself , are managing in and out of this Corner location ! I’m not impressed with the design at all !Response from the owner
Thanks Cynthia, we appreciate your feedback!
**** Updated. While the review is very true of my experience, I increased my rating to 3* because the branch manager reached out to me, explaining the situation being the first of the month, and told me they are opening lobby’s on Monday which will tremendously help. I thought the personal contact was first class! Drive thru wait was insane. VERY, VERY poor traffic flow in this design! Then you are trapped in a sea of vehicles with only one way out and not one employee is in a rush to get you through! Wait time today was over 45 minutes!Response from the owner
Hi Mike, Thank you for your feedback. We’re sorry to hear about your experience and we'll reach out to you offline.
Shoutout to Starla with the great help. Debit card got blocked because of some fraud. Went in and was done In 10 mins with a brand new card. She streamlined the process and help me update some info. Extremely nice woman and grateful for her help. Very friendly to chat with while we waited on the new card to print.Response from the owner
Thanks Will! We appreciate your feedback.
Great bank unless you have literally anywhere to go! Stopped on my way to work and was 30 mins late because of the drive thru wait! Yes, it's a pandemic; common sense would tell you to plan and staff accordingly. I wish this was the first time, but let's be honest, it was this slow before the pandemic too. I will never try to use this branch again.
Hands down the WORST ffb branch is terre haute!!! Staff is very rude and not helpful. I’d chose another branch over Fort Harrison any day.
Had a mortgage through them, dealt with a Carolyn. This said Carolyn wasn’t exactly the helpful typed even suggested giving up on a house instead of trying to save the mortgage. Fast forward few years after losing to said foreclosure. I had the pleasure of dealing with her again and unfortunately I highly don’t recommend this bank to anyone. They don’t work with you they are greedy and when you do try and settle issues they still don’t listen. So to those who are in same boat good luck it’s worse then pulling teeth especially with their mortgage collection.
I love this bank. I've never had any problems in the main lobby or drive thru. Friendly service usually pretty quick service, 1st and 3rd of the month is pretty busy but they still get you thru quickly but I do try to avoid those days.Response from the owner
Thanks Becky, we value your feedback!
Very friendly towards customers. Melanie helped us set up a checking account. Wanted to make sure that out of the accounts available we got everything we needed. Great to see a bank who knows how to treat their customers :)
the wait times in the drive thru is uncalled for. need to better staff the drive thru.Response from the owner
Thank you for your feedback. During this current pandemic we are taking extra safety measures to help keep our customers and staff healthy which may cause a longer wait than normal. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
Everyone seems so bothered by your business. The manager and the other higher ups are nice and pleasant but that's about it.
1. What Can I Do to Contact First Financial Bank?We advise you to dial their phone number +1 812-238-6288. Another way is to complete an application on their website and wait for them to get back to you.
3. How Do I Get a Loan from First Financial Bank?You can go to their shop or request a loan on their website. It's worth noting that an online installment loan may help you cover an unexpected expense better. We suggest you carefully consider all the possibilities and make an informed decision.
5. What to Do if I Default on a Loan?Failure to repay a loan can lower your credit score. Reach out to the lender as soon as possible and see if you can work out a new agreement.
2. How Can I Get to a Store of First Financial Bank?2001 Fort Harrison Rd, Terre Haute, IN 47804, United States is the address of First Financial Bank. Search for a route online so you can get there fast.
4. Is First Financial Bank an Agency or a Lender?First Financial Bank is a Bank. If you are not sure where to get a loan, check out our platform to learn about Fast Title Loans. With a focus on online title loans, it can also help you get the best deal.
6. Can People With Bad Credit Get a Loan From First Financial Bank?Yes. Borrowers can also check out our platform to apply for an online personal loan with bad credit through Fast Title Loans, which offers premium financial services.