First Community Credit Union US, Devils Lake
Looking for a loan?
This won't affect your credit score.
There are 10 customer reviews. Check out their experiences with this business.
As a fairly new customer at FCCU, I couldn't be more impressed with the customer service, friendliness and willingness to go the extra mile for me. They have a great team of leaders who work together for the customer. I highly recommend checking them out.Response from the owner
Hi Darrin, thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback and for the positive review. We're happy to hear you've had a great experience with us. Thank you for trusting in us to help with your financial success. We're glad you're our member!
I tried to get a 30 year fixed home loan and the loan officer took all my information down and once we were finished I never heard from them. My home was already sold for $160,000 and I owed less than 50% on the mortage so I could put more than 20% down and pay off a lot of credit card debt. I applied for the home mortgage loan in May and I was set to close on my home in July so I didn't have a lot of time. I got tired of waiting and went to US Bank where they worked with me to where I got a 30 year fixed home loan at 3.75%. I did exactly what I told Citizens Community Credit Union I would do. I put more than 20% down and paid off over $33,000 in unsecured debt. US Bank is still working with me to get me the best possible deals and get my finances in order. I still have a checking account and an IRA with Citizens Community Credit Union but I keep very little money there since I was treated so poorly and refuse to do business there unless I need to make occassional deposit.
Wow...... this bank has really went downhill over the past five years. At least you got all you can eat Dum Dum suckers.
This credit union is absolutely terrible the upper management are liars and cheats. I wouldn't recommend this credit union to anybody.
If you don't mind waiting a month for your debit card and checkbook to arrive the bank is fine.
I always get service with a smile couldn't ask for moreResponse from the owner
Hi Brandon, thank you for the positive review! We're truly happy you took the time to tell us about your member experience. Thank you for choosing FCCU and for being a loyal member. Have a great day!
Awesome bank love it there its convenient for me..
Every time I call I get put on hold forever and the lady answering the phone was very rude.
Not the bank it says it isResponse from the owner
Hi Michelle, we're sorry you feel this way and apologize for missing your review. Please call our office at (701) 662-8118, so we can resolve any issues you're having. We're happy to visit with you and want to better your experience with us. Thank you.
For a week since i came back my card wasnt working i went in and got help to get everything fixed and everytime i went in for the same issue they were very helpful but it would always end up the same: card not activated. I was upset but thankfully Jess was able to do some investigating along side IT and figured it out was super helpful that day my card works again and the best part was the call back checking to make sure how everything's holding up that makes me feel good knowing that banking with the right people 😊
1117 US-2, Devils Lake, ND 58301, United States
Nearby Personal loans in Devils Lake
- Personal Loans
- Payday Loans
- Installment Loans
1. How Do I Contact First Community Credit Union?One of the easiest way is to call their phone number +1 701-662-8118. Another way is to complete an application via their user-friendly website and wait for them to get back to you.
3. How Do I Get a Loan from First Community Credit Union?You can visit their store nearby or request a loan on their website. It's worth noting that an instant installment Loan may suit your needs better. We suggest you learn about different financial services and make an informed decision.
5. What to Do if I Can't Repay a Loan?Failure to repay a loan has a negative effect on your credit score. Contact the loan provider as soon as possible and see if you can change the term length.
2. How Do I Find First Community Credit Union?1117 US-2, Devils Lake, ND 58301, United States is the address of First Community Credit Union. Use online navigation services to get there fast.
4. Is First Community Credit Union an Agency or a Lender?First Community Credit Union is a Credit union. If you have no idea what type of loan you want, click here to learn about Fast Title Loans. With a focus on title loans, it can also help you get all kinds of financial services.
6. Can Borrowers With Poor Credit Request A Loan From First Community Credit Union?Yes. Borrowers can also click here to get a personal loan online with bad credit through Fast Title Loans, which offers premium financial services.