First Community Bank - Neosho E Main St, Neosho
Looking for a loan?
This won't affect your credit score.
There are 3 customer reviews. Check out their experiences with this business.
First Community Bank made errors in naming the beneficiaries of a large CD in my mother’s trust in 2016 and again in 2018. In 2016 the bank left off the name of one sibling, and Mom was successful in getting the bank to correct this error. However, two siblings were left off in 2018 when the CD again matured, and Mom was unsuccessful in getting the bank to correct its error. We lost Mom in 2020. The bank did not correct it latest error. The incompetence of the bank’s employees necessitated that the funds from this CD be interpleaded in McDonald County Probate Court to correct the bank’s multiple and repetitive acts of gross negligence. In spite of this, rather than rightly accepting responsibility, a bank attorney, Laura Brissey, had the temerity to request from the court that the injured parties bear the cost of rectifying the bank’s ineptitude. The court granted this. The award of attorney’s fees that Laura Brissey strategically requested from the court (and was granted) was $750, which is less that the costs of appeal. (Laura had suggested to me over the phone that rather than the bank making multiple errors, my mother may have intended to leave off various names of her children as beneficiaries.) I find the bank employees to have behaved incompetently, and the bank’s general counsel clearly lacks integrity—and possibly work ethic. I caution any of my fellow citizens against trusting their money with this bank.
Will cook and kelly garst are very unprofessional and couldn't care less about doing their job.
Close to stores gas and auto repairs also close to shopping centers
1. How to Get in Touch With First Community Bank - Neosho?Just make them a phone call through this phone number +1 417-451-3222. Or you can enter its website and fill in the submission form over the internet.
3. How to Get a Loan at First Community Bank - Neosho?To apply for a cash loan, you can enter its website and fill in the submission form online. If you are searching for online payday loans with high acceptance rate, you can turn to our platform for more useful info.
5. What to Do if I Can Not Repay My Loan?You can communicate with your lender if you are struggling with the monthly payments. Different lenders have different standards to deferred payment. It is important to check carefully before signing any loan agreement.
2. What Is the Address Of First Community Bank - Neosho? How to Get There?First Community Bank - Neosho is located at 111 E Main St, Neosho, MO 64850, United States. You can check the map and select the easiest route to access this place.
4. Is First Community Bank - Neosho an Agency or a Direct Lender?First Community Bank - Neosho is a Bank. To bring you a digital loaning process, we connect you with a long list of trusted lenders over the internet. You can turn to our website to obtain a fast personal loan online with no hard credit check.
6. Does First Community Bank - Neosho Offer Bad Credit Loans?Yes, but if you want to higher your chances of getting approved, we just come in handy! Just turn to our website to apply for an installment loan online for bad credit with easy monthly payments.