First Community Bank Gardner-edgewood Dr, Neosho
Looking for a loan?
This won't affect your credit score.
There are 4 customer reviews. Check out their experiences with this business.
We have worked with Rob Higgenbothem for several years, we have had our ups and downs with our credit and finances, we have been very blessed at times, and through the times that were tough they stood with us and did what they could, communication is important and I learned from alot of bankers, but at 52 years of age I can say that someone like Rob, is the best banker. If there is gold in this bank you don't have to look far to find it, thank you Rob. Folks I would not bank anywhere else in the four States if I were you; note that with all banks in this time, your credit has to be up to par, mine has not been in a while, so honestly i havent been able to borrow money in this bank for some time, if you need money now and have a score under 600, you wont have luck borrowing here. and honestly i borrowed 79,000. on my bella vista area home, paid it off ! and 49,000. business loan ( rental house), paid all but 4,000. i owe on it now and cant do a refi, also that when you borrow on a business loan at this bank as we did on our rental property it also is not reported to the credit affilations..Response from the owner
Thank you for your kind words, Wally!
My office recently switched to this bank and the customer service is outstanding. The tellers working at the window are courteous and efficientResponse from the owner
That's wonderful to hear! Thank you.
Can always count on them to meet all your financial needs.
Everyone is so friendly and helpful.
1. What Can I Do to Contact First Community Bank?You can dial their phone number +1 417-451-2025. Another way is to complete an application via their user-friendly website and wait for them to contact you.
3. How Do I Take Out a Loan from First Community Bank?You can visit their store or request a loan on their website. It's worth noting that an instant installment Loan may help you cover an unexpected expense better. We suggest you learn about different financial services and make an informed decision.
5. What Should I Do if I Default on a Loan?Failure to repay a loan has a negative effect on your credit score. Reach out to the lender as soon as possible and see if you can work out a new agreement.
2. How Can I Get to a Store of First Community Bank?3005 Gardner-Edgewood Dr, Neosho, MO 64850, United States is the address of First Community Bank. Search for a route online so you can get there fast.
4. Is First Community Bank an Agency or a Lender?First Community Bank is a Bank. If you have no idea what type of loan you want, check out our platform to learn about Fast Title Loans. With a focus on title loans, it can also help you get the best deal.
6. Can People With Bad Credit Get a Loan From First Community Bank?Yes. Borrowers can also check out our platform to get a personal loan online with bad credit through Fast Title Loans, which offers premium financial services.