First Cash Pawn N Glebe Rd, Arlington
Looking for a loan?
This won't affect your credit score.
There are 10 customer reviews. Check out their experiences with this business.
I was trying to purchase a MacBook laptop. However, all of the ones I was looking into had passwords that they didn’t even know about. How are you going to sell laptops that you can’t even unlock? Unless they are stolen items, I don’t know. As a seller it would make sense to get these laptops to undergo a factory reset or something before selling them. It only makes sense though....
Worst pawn shop I've ever been to. First of all the customer service is awful. When I went there was a lady and (3) gentleman. The lady at the front is very rude. She gave me a bad look the whole entire time I waited to be helped. Which was about 25 minutes. She seemed to be giving the customers before me a hard time. This place gives terrible bets for pawning. Don't ever go there to pawn any items. You will walk out unsatisfied. The big muscular guy there is the rudest person I've met. He seems to be the one in charge of everything. He cannot be running a business like this.
WORST PAWN SHOP EVER. First day I went, I got there at 7:50 and they locked the door on me and acted like they couldn't see me at the door. Then a guy comes to the door at 8:02, unlocks it for me and says sorry they're closed. I went back and I wish I hadn't. A bunch of overpriced work tools in terrible shape, and electronics you could find cheaper brand new. I would go so far as to say the one decent review seen here must've been written by the owner, because NO ONE could possibly find any use for this place. ANY OTHER PAWN SHOP IN NORTHERN VIRGINIA IS BETTER THAN THIS ONE!
My first time here was my first and last. As soon as I walked in I noticed all the workers had a, (I’m having a bad day at work look) but who doesn’t have a bad day at work here and there?, so I told myself “oh boy, here I go” I was helped by the big bald Latino guy that his name was not meant to be remembered at all. He was the rudest person at a pawn I have come across and I’m a easy going man. He barely looked me in the eyes. It was clear to me he had no people skills and manners plus he tried to low ball me really bad. I really do not encourage anyone to go to this pawn place.
They seem very knowledgeable. I just buy things so I’m not sure about bad reviews. Looked up address to go buy more and saw what people are saying. I always make my own choice.
The dark colored Dominican Girl behind the counter is mean,evil and extremely impatient. Everyone else pretends to not know or see how Rude this lady is and she has been this way for years. She is horrible.
Overall to be honest I've been treated respectfully with ok customer service... Also I've been given reasonable prices if I'm buying or selling. Honestly I'm just speaking for myself💯
I have never came here and felt welcome, let alone feel like I'm not getting scammed. If it would be possible to give zero stars I would, as nothing positive came from anytime I have been there.
The customer service is suck there is a guy bold head very unfriendly guy They don’t pay good for the brand staff you sell it This company needs improve in everything All the people work here are rude unfriendly I never went back
Please dont shop here! I bought an ipod nano for $50 last week and didnt work the following day! They sell you junk for a high price! I wont buy from there anymore! Totally tricked me into believing that it worked and now I wasted my money!
89 N Glebe Rd, Arlington, VA 22203, United States
Nearby Personal loans in Arlington
- Personal Loans
- Payday Loans
1. How Do I Contact First Cash Pawn?You can dial their phone number +1 703-248-0222. Another way is to complete an application on their website and wait for them to contact you.
3. How Do I Take Out a Loan from First Cash Pawn?You can visit their store or request a loan on their website. It's worth noting that a quick online installment loan may suit your needs better. We suggest you weigh your options and make an informed decision.
5. What Should I Do if I Default on a Loan?Failure to repay a loan has a negative effect on your credit score. Contact the lender as soon as possible and see if you can find a solution.
2. Where Can I Find First Cash Pawn?89 N Glebe Rd, Arlington, VA 22203, United States is the address of First Cash Pawn. Use online navigation services to get there fast.
4. Is First Cash Pawn an Agency or a Lender?First Cash Pawn is a Pawn shop. If you are wondering how to request a loan, click here to learn about Fast Title Loans. With a focus on title loans, it can also help you get all kinds of financial services.
6. Can People With Bad Credit Get a Loan From First Cash Pawn?Yes. Borrowers can also click here to apply for an online personal loan with bad credit through Fast Title Loans, which offers premium financial services.