First Bank and Trust Headquarters Poydras St, New Orleans
Looking for a loan?
This won't affect your credit score.
There are 1 customer reviews. Check out their experiences with this business.
'First bank and Trust' is a bank of no trust at all. The bank tries their best to rip you off. After a few connections with them, I have a feeling that it is not a modern company but a group with loose organization, unprofessional, a bank of liars. 1. Both their online bank system and online chat are awful. 1.1 I opened a checking account smoothly online but never received the debit card. I went to their branch and they said there was some problem with the account and they will send the debit card. 1.2 The account requires 'minimum 1500 daily balance for a statement cycle' otherwise you will be charged $12. I was not able to deposit 1500 into the account as neither they sent me the debit card nor they told me the account number. So I was charged $12 for the first month. 2. The people of online chat service are very rude. They have the freedom to close chatting session at any time without notifying you even if your problem has not been solved. The online chatting peoples are extremely slow at texting, very very very slow. One staff in their branch was playing pokemon-go even when serving me. 3. They lie, and keep lying. The account has a 'open account bonus'. I met all the requirements listed on the paperwork for the bonus but they never give me the bonus. I went to their branch and also chatted with them online for several times. Every time they came up with a new reason/requirement for not sending the bonus credit. and of course the new reason/requirement is only based on their personal understanding and cannot be found on the original paperwork. After I showed the original paperwork to them, they felt embarrassed and said there was another requirement blabla and it was still not on the paperwork. 4. I chatted with online customer service and at the first time they agreed to give me the bonus and said the credit would be deposit to me in 7 days. However, they lied. 7 days later I still had not get the credit. The reasons they gave keeps changing and every body in their bank lies. And the reasons are not listed in the 'detailed terms and requirements' of the original 'open account bonus'. 5. They told me they would call me shortly after they got a more convincing reason. I still trust them and did not understand 'shortly' in their bank means 'never'. I went back to their branch again and they asked me to wait until next week. A week later I went back to their branch again because they already forgot me. And they came up with a new reason for not giving me the bonus credit. The reasons/requirements they provided were very weird and cannot be found in the original paperwork. The reasons include 'You should make transactions using your account', 'the account should have a lifetime monthly direct deposit and the deposit cannot stop, it must be lifetime', etc. Finally I closed my account and felt very happy and relax even though I lost 300 dollars. I felt happy and relax because I ended the relationship and connections with them, with a bank of liars. It is a bank of no trust. I went to their branch a couple of times but there was only one customer during my visits. I guess people knows what their bank is except me. but now I know.
1. How to Contact First Bank and Trust Headquarters?You can dial this phone number +1 504-584-5900. Or you can Visit its website and submit the loan form over the internet.
3. How to Apply for a Loan at First Bank and Trust Headquarters?To apply for the loan you want, you can Visit its website and submit the loan form online. If you are searching for payday loans online with fast approval, you can click here for more useful info.
5. What Happens if I Can Not Repay My Loan?Kindly talk to your lender if you are likely to fall behind on the monthly payments. Different lenders have different solutions to late payment. Please always read carefully before signing any loan agreement.
2. What Is the Location Of First Bank and Trust Headquarters? How Can I Get There?First Bank and Trust Headquarters is located at 909 Poydras St #100, New Orleans, LA 70112, United States. You can check the map and select the easiest route to access this place.
4. Is First Bank and Trust Headquarters an Agency or a Direct Lender?First Bank and Trust Headquarters is a Skyscraper. To bring you the most convenient loaning process, we allow you to get access with a variety of honest lenders over the internet. You can visit our platform to secure a personal loan online with no hard credit check.
6. Does First Bank and Trust Headquarters Offer Loans With Bad Credit?Yes, but if you want to improve your likelihood of success, you can turn to our broker service! Just visit our platform to get an installment loan online for bad credit with affordable monthly payments.