Fidelity Bank Court Sq, Yanceyville
Looking for a loan?
This won't affect your credit score.
There are 10 customer reviews. Check out their experiences with this business.
The Fidelity Bank team in Yanceyville has been truly outstanding. Their professionalism and caring has been unsurpassed as they have supported me during a difficult time handling estate matters. Thank you Rachel, Brooke and Team!Response from the owner
Clyde, our entire team enjoys what they do because of customers like you. Thank you for trusting us with your financial needs and for being a valued customer at Fidelity Bank.
My dad shared with me a great experience he had working with Brooke McPherson in the Yanceyville NC branch. He isn't inclined to use the internet much but I felt compelled to share this story. "Brooke and the team at Fidelity are so friendly!" he shared. He says (and I agree) that the most important rule in providing excellent customer service is to be friendly. He notices small gestures from people like Ms. McPherson. She meets him where he is at, regardless if his account is healthy and flush with cash or close to empty-which is important to him, any many members of the branch, located in a small rural NC town. I strongly recommend banking with Fidelity in Yanceyville- I always hear amazing stories and appreciation for the service they provide. Thank you for making my dad feel welcome and respected.
Brooke, Thank you for always being there for me. I really appreciate you and all over at Fidelity for always making yourself available when needed!Response from the owner
Thanks for sharing, Tim! We appreciate your business.
Fidelity gave us an excellent rate on our home purchase and remodel loan. Without their great offer, there's simply no way my wife and I would be in our house today. They're a great neighborhood bank!
The ladies at Fidelity are always so helpful and friendly. They are easy to carry on with and very professional. Always has a smile on their faces and a warm welcome.
Great place! I received a loan from them and everyone was very helpful to make it a smooth process! Everyone is very nice and professional! If you are not apart of this bank you are really missing out.
If I could give more than 5 stars I would. The service is Fantastic at the Yanceyville branch! The entire staff is knowledgeable, friendly and eager to help. I am made to feel at home and individually important there, like I have a million dollars even though I don't. Awesome Team!!!!
My review can't be anything but 5 stars! Nicest, friendliest, and Most helpful banking ladies around!!! Thank you for always being so kind.
Absolutely the best bank around! The ladies are always so helpful and so friendly, they all truly go above and beyond for their customers!
We have banked here for decades. We are always greeted like a welcomed friend. Love the staff and the great service they consistently provide.
1. How to Contact Fidelity Bank?You can dial this phone number +1 336-694-4124. Or you can browse its official website and submit the request form over the internet.
3. How to Apply for a Loan at Fidelity Bank?To apply for a cash loan, you can browse its official website and submit the request form online. If you are searching for online payday loans with easy application, you can click here for more useful info.
5. What Happens if I Fail to Pay Off My Loan?Simply have a talk with your lender if you feel it hard to repay the loan on time. Different lenders have different standards to deferred payment. Please always read carefully before signing any loan agreement.
2. What Is the Address Of Fidelity Bank? How Can I Access It?Fidelity Bank is located at 202 Court Square, Yanceyville, NC 27379, United States. Just look up the map and locate the easiest way to access this place.
4. Is Fidelity Bank an Agency or a Direct Lender?Fidelity Bank is a Bank. To bring you a fast and easy loaning process, we get you connected with a full range of lenders over the internet. You can enter our official website to get a small personal loan online with no hard credit check.
6. Does Fidelity Bank Offer Loans for Bad Credit?Yes, but if you want to boost your possibility of getting approved, you can turn to our broker service! Just enter our official website to secure an online installment loan for bad credit with flexible payment options.