Fast Cash Pawn E 88th Ave P, Denver
Looking for a loan?
This won't affect your credit score.
There are 10 customer reviews. Check out their experiences with this business.
Usually a great experience and great service. Never been denied a loan after 530, and a couple times within 10 minutes of closing. Very regular customer and usually in and out within 5 mins. Never had a problem here until today. Knowing they close at 6, working in centennial, and living in thornton; i left work 45 mins early to make it by 545. Walked in with 1 item at 540 looking for a simple loan, and was told "we're not doing pawns right now, only payments and redemptions." Sorry to say but i will be getting my things out that are currently in there, and will be going to jumping jack from here out. Rates are higher but they do their full job duties up until closing. If you don't want to do loan transactions after 530, it should be mentioned somewhere, or should be informed when i call, or close at 530.
The staff,especially the manager are rude. Talked to me like I was a P.O.S. The manager must be new at her job; doesn't know Snap-On from harbor freight tools. Just all around unprofessional. Never going to set foot in that business again!!!
KKing Lucky The Great Ape5
Great place I been going in for about a year now the ladies there are Awesome! Always taking care of me quick and efficient, They definitely know the value of the product you pawn. Most of the time I go. I hear people trying to pawn fake jewelry and the staff is extremely respectful and patient when dealing with headache customer’s. Keep up the good Work!
I have been dealing with this pawn shop for twenty years they have always took good care of me. The reason they dont give you other people that much is because they dont know you they pretty much work off your credit through them. They will pretty much give me what i want for anything because they know i will be back to get it
Christmas Eve sale went south. Employee said she would hold something for 20 minutes and she didn’t. Lack of integrity is saddening. Avoid this place. Use someone different. Buy somewhere different. Drove all the way across town.
Great customer service. Bought a pallet jack that I saw on offer up. They were professional and courteous the whole time.
I gave them a call and talked to a guy that was really nice and seemed really interested in the items I had and then when I went in this rude lady assisted me and she didn’t even examine my items which are in perfect condition and work and she only wanted to give me 10 bucks when the guy had said over the phone he would give me more never go hear the lady is so rude and doesn’t even examine the items
Wasnt even close to being offered a decect amount on the tv i was pawning. They offered- $40-$80 on a 55" smh i was thinking $$150-300 is a good deal. You already know thats what they sell them for
These fools are a joke! Someone was in there wanting to pawn $3000 worth of car stereo equipment and these fool only wanted to give the dude $200 for it! While they stock pile junk in the back! Dumbasses! If I could give them negative stars I would!
I never even made it in to the pawn shop I called in to try to get an estimate on something and some girl put me on hold for 5 min than hung up
1. How Can I Reach Fast Cash Pawn?One of the easiest way is to call their phone number +1 303-287-3030. Another way is to complete an application via their user-friendly website and wait for them to contact you.
3. How Do I Get a Loan from Fast Cash Pawn?You can head to their shop near you or request a loan on their website. It's worth noting that an online installment loan may suit your needs better. We suggest you weigh your options and make an informed decision.
5. What to Do if I'm not Able to Pay Back a Loan?Failure to repay a loan can lower your credit score. Contact the loan provider as soon as possible and see if you can find a solution.
2. Where Can I Find Fast Cash Pawn?2400 E 88th Ave p, Denver, CO 80229, United States is the address of Fast Cash Pawn. Use an online map to plan a route beforehand so you can get there fast.
4. Is Fast Cash Pawn an Agency or a Lender?Fast Cash Pawn is a Pawn shop. If you have no idea what type of loan you want, click here to learn about Fast Title Loans. With a focus on title loans, it can also help you get all kinds of financial services.
6. Can Borrowers With Poor Credit Request A Loan From Fast Cash Pawn?Yes. Borrowers can also click here to get a personal loan online with bad credit through Fast Title Loans, which is a reputable loan services provider.