Fairwater Title Company, LLC Delaware Ave, Fort Pierce
- 1031 Exchanges
- Digital Closing
- Escrow Services
- Notary Signing Services
- Title Insurance
- Title Searches Examinations
- Attorney Referring
- Complete Title Services
- Real Estate Closing
- Real Estate Closings
- Remote Closing Services
- Title Research
Looking for a loan?
This won't affect your credit score.
There are 10 customer reviews. Check out their experiences with this business.
FFerdinand Vicente Allen A Kavanaugh5
The closing agent was amazing professional and knows everything about the closing. Not only was she great with the client, she explained in detail line for line of what the numbers meant for the the buyer and seller. I definitely would recommend Fairwater to any real estate agent and client looking to close a deal. Fairwater also was on track when it came to closing a deal in 2 weeks.Response from the owner
We have used Fairwater twice now. Once to buy a few years back and recently to sell. Both transactions were done without a single issue. They were always there to answer questions (ever after hours). They go above and beyond to help make things so easy. Thank you Fairwater title for 2 very smooth transactions!!Response from the owner
Megan was absolutely amazing with my clients! She is so on top of things and always responds right away. Her attention to my clients needs was exquisite and her work ethic will definitely have me using Fairwater Title in the future. Thank you all for a silky smooth transaction!Response from the owner
Megan at Fairwater Title is the best. She knows her business inside and out and always does above and beyond. She is friendly professional and so pleasant to work with. Karen who works with Megan always emails or calls you right back and always knows how to get things done.Response from the owner
Thank you, Jennifer!
Megan Windle and the entire team at Fairwater Title are a true joy to work with, not only for us as Realtors, but for all of our clients! In over 20 years in the industry, it is refreshing to see them go above and beyond to make sure problems are solved, fires put out, and more to ensure a seamless real estate closing process! Megan is always accessible and is an outstanding professional! Highly recommend!Response from the owner
Thank you Angela! I am always looking forward to working with your realtors!!
The staff is very professional and courteous. They answered questions well and their followup on outstanding matters was excellent. I would use them again and would recommend them.Response from the owner
Thank you for your review Simone! We are glad to serve you!
My fiancé and I have been working on closing our Construction loan since May to start building our dream home. Megan was extremely patient, tentative and giving us knowledgeable and helped us get everything done even with COVID-19 and her getting the flu. None of it slowed her down on helping us accomplish this. Thank You from the bottom of our hearts we would highly recommend this place for any of your title work.Response from the owner
Thank you so much Brandy, I did forget that I had the flu! Good luck with the new build!
Megan and the staff at this place are awesome! If you’re looking for a seamless close with amazing customer service, Fairwater Title is the company to use. This is the second time I’ve used their service and I couldn’t be happier. Thanks again and I look forward to doing business with you again soon. ~JohnResponse from the owner
John your the bomb thank you so much!
Super easy to deal with, very friendly, and great communication with quick responses. There was never a moment when I was unclear of a timeline or matters that needed to be dealt with. I would highly recommend the entire team at Fairwater Title. They even got my title work completed smoothly for an easy closing during the COVID pandemic. Great company!Response from the owner
2nd time using Megan at Fairwater and we couldn’t have had a better experience. She’s a machine and will work hard for you any time, day or night. Highly recommend using them for your closing. We will not use anyone else! Thanks for the great experience.... again.Response from the owner
1. How Do I Contact Fairwater Title Company, LLC?You can dial their phone number +1 772-404-6009. Another way is to complete an application via their user-friendly website and wait for them to get back to you.
3. What Financial Services Does Fairwater Title Company, LLC Offer?Fairwater Title Company, LLC offers a wide array of financial services including: '
- 1031 exchanges
- Digital closing
- Escrow services
- Notary signing services
- Title insurance
5. Is Fairwater Title Company, LLC an Agency or a Lender?Fairwater Title Company, LLC is a Title company. If you are wondering how to request a loan, you can turn to Fast Title Loans. With a focus on online title loans, it can also help you get multiple loan offers.
2. Where Can I Find Fairwater Title Company, LLC?1111 Delaware Ave, Fort Pierce, FL 34950, United States is the address of Fairwater Title Company, LLC. Search for a route online so you can get there fast.
4. How Can I Secure a Quick Loan from Fairwater Title Company, LLC?You can go to their shop or request a loan on their website. It's worth noting that a fast installment loan may help you cover an unexpected expense better. Click here to have a look. We suggest you learn about different financial services and make an informed decision.
6. What Should I Do if I Default on a Loan?Failure to repay a loan can harm your credit score. Contact the lender as soon as possible and see if you can find a solution.
7. Are There Loans for Bad Credit From Fairwater Title Company, LLC?Yes. Borrowers can also apply for an online personal loan with bad credit through Fast Title Loans, which is an online platform specializing in loans.