Empire ONE Federal Credit Union Orchard Park Rd, West Seneca
Looking for a loan?
This won't affect your credit score.
There are 7 customer reviews. Check out their experiences with this business.
Terrible customer service and communication. Paid off my loan in march, have gotten charged every single month since. Went there last month and closed my account out. Still got charged this month. Everyone there seems clueless about how that's happening. I could keep going, just don't use them
I've been a member for over 40 years ‼Always meet with pleasant helpful employees. We had several low interest loans, car loans. satisfied that they were there for us. Empire one also has a phone# to call for balance & transfer of funds. Now on the internet also. Thank you Empire One for being my Bank. Mrs L. M.
Empire One refused to open a checking account on my behalf due to a previous "debt" of under $75 that was already satisfied with a previous bank months ago. After repeatedly giving them proof and documentation for about 3 months now that the debt was satisfied they couldnt give me any real reason why their "system" was STILL denying my request for a checking account. Not even a manager (who never actually spoke directly to me) could give me a clear answer as to why I was being denied. I have family that works in managerial positions at a bank and they seemed to be more of a help than ANYONE I talked to at Empire One.
This credit union was great while it was Buffalo Postal Community Federal Credit Union. Since it has changed to Empire One, I’ve had nothing but problems. Horrible customer service at the West Seneca branch, to the point of being rude. Loads of issues with changing my name and opening accounts for my children, stopping my debit service every time I travel outside New York despite calling them to let them know I’m in travel status, and today, I showed up to cash a check on a Saturday at 10am. They have always been open until 1pm. Not today. Completely closed. No sign, no notification they were stopping Saturday hours, and the website still indicates hours on Saturday. I’ve been a customer for 12 years and unfortunately, as of Monday, I’ll be signing up with a new bank due to the lack of professionalism at this credit union.
I have been a long time member, the service I receive here is outstanding, along with the wonderful staff!!!!
Left 3 voice messages in three days no return calls. This place sucks.
Wonderful staff. A loyal friend since 1986.
1. How Do I Contact Empire ONE Federal Credit Union?You can dial their phone number +1 716-854-2458. Another way is to complete an application via their user-friendly website and wait for them to get back to you.
3. How Do I Get a Loan from Empire ONE Federal Credit Union?You can head to their shop near you or request a loan on their website. It's worth noting that a fast installment loan may address your needs better. We suggest you learn about different financial services and make an informed decision.
5. What Can I Do if I'm not Able to Pay Back a Loan?Failure to repay a loan has a negative effect on your credit score. Reach out to the lender as soon as possible and see if you can change the term length.
2. How Can I Get to a Store of Empire ONE Federal Credit Union?3020 Orchard Park Rd, West Seneca, NY 14224, United States is the address of Empire ONE Federal Credit Union. Use online navigation services to get there fast.
4. Is Empire ONE Federal Credit Union an Agency or a Lender?Empire ONE Federal Credit Union is a Credit union. If you are not sure where to get a loan, click here to learn about Fast Title Loans. With a focus on high-approval-rate title loans, it can also help you get the best deal.
6. Can People With Bad Credit Get a Loan From Empire ONE Federal Credit Union?Yes. Borrowers can also click here to request a quick personal loan online with bad credit through Fast Title Loans, which is an online platform specializing in loans.