Education First Credit Union Country Hills Dr, Ogden
- Money Market Accounts
- VISA Credit Debits Cards
- New Used Auto Loans
- Motorcycle Loans
- Direct Deposit
- E Statements
- Mobile Online Banking
Looking for a loan?
This won't affect your credit score.
There are 10 customer reviews. Check out their experiences with this business.
Education First Credit Union has always had the best customer service! They are helpful, knowledgeable, and understanding. They have excellent interest rates, and I have never worried about my moneys safety. This local credit union is much more finically stable than any of the major banks. Local first is the way to be! They have often been active in the local community. If you appreciate a positive local business than Education First Credit Union is for you!Response from the owner
Thanks Matt for the review!
This is the best credit union around! I worked at Wells Fargo, the Zions Bank and now I found my financial fit here at Education First Credit Union! The member service is unsurpassed! E1CU offers all of the financial services you could want from the big dogs but with home town attention where everybody knows your name!Response from the owner
We just moved to Ogden. Chose E1CU since it was close to our new home for basic financial services. They are wonderful to deal with and I always get a warm welcome when I walk in.Response from the owner
Thanks for the review Ian. And thank you for choosing us!
It isn't often that I experience amazing customer service with every employee I interact with. EFCU is one of the smallest credit unions I have ever worked with, and I am just constantly blown away by their amazing customer service. The women in the loans department, Katrina and Mallory have always been soo fast with their process and are always so friendly. We live in Salt lake city and will continue to use them for our loan and credit card needs.
Best credit union around. Everyone is so friendly and helpful. Service is always great.
This credit union is great for the most part. The staff is always friendly and because their customer base is smaller, they often recognize and remember you as a customer. Love that service! However, they aren’t the most convenient due to the lack of locations and poor quality app/online banking. Their servers crash consistently leaving members without access to online services for over an hour or more at times. Education First only has 3 locations, so if their servers go down you are forced to call or visit one of the 3 branches with limited hours.
This is the best credit Union around!! These guys go above and beyond!! They’re so so much better than any other bank or credit union. They actually CARE about you!
Awesome staff! Always handle everything quick. I enjoy being able to deal with the same people everything. No calling in to random sales people. They have my business for life.
I like this bank because they help you out also they are good people and will watch your back. Not a lot banks will tell you if anything is wrong with your info. They are good at checking with you when you purchase anything make sure it you. This bank rocks 😉🙌.
Super Friendly and helpful staff! They have been beyond helpful with my banking needs time and time again.
1. How to Get in Touch With Education First Credit Union?You can dial this phone number +1 801-392-4877. Or you can browse its official website and submit the request form over the internet.
3. What Services Can I Find In Education First Credit Union?Education First Credit Union provides you with a variety of services which include: '
- money market accounts
- VISA credit debits cards
- New used auto loans
5. Is Education First Credit Union an Agency or a Direct Lender?Education First Credit Union is a Credit union. To bring you the most convenient loaning process, we can link you with a full range of lenders over the internet. You can secure a personal loan online as fast as the same day of applying.
2. What Is the Location Of Education First Credit Union? How Can I Get There?Education First Credit Union is located at 1250 Country Hills Dr, Ogden, UT 84403, United States. Kindly refer to the map and find the best way to access this place.
4. How Can I Request a Loan at Education First Credit Union?To apply for the loan you want, you can browse its official website and submit the request form online. If you are looking for online payday loans with high acceptance rate, you can visit our website for more useful info.
6. What Will Happen if I Can Not Repay My Loan?Just negotiate with your lender if you are likely to fall behind on the monthly payments. Different lenders have different solutions to late payment. Please always read carefully before signing any loan agreement.
7. Does Education First Credit Union Offer Loans for Bad Credit?Yes, but if you want to higher your chances of getting approved, we just come in handy! Just click here to get an installment loan online for bad credit with easy monthly payments.