Downriver Community Federal Credit Union Trenton Rd, Southgate
Looking for a loan?
This won't affect your credit score.
There are 6 customer reviews. Check out their experiences with this business.
I have been a member since I was 16 years old, got a line of credit with them. All of a sudden they started reporting balances to my credit even when I paid them off within a week. For example I used $30 form my line of credit that had a $0 balance and it knocked my credit for like 8 points! And as of today I just got an alert that my credit went down 31 points because I used $1300 from my line of credit which I paid off within 5 days!!!
I’ve been a member since 1990 at the Wyandotte location . The tellers would remember who I was back then. It was a real personal service that taught me as a kid how to save and earn interest on my money. Then they merged with Downriver and I feel like they were rotating the tellers from all the different locations. All the personal relations were gone. The kid savings programs were removed. The small town credit seems like just a big business bank now. I now do most of my transactions online to avoid the long wait times that the drive thru always causes. I’ve been to all the locations and at least they always keep them really clean and updated.Response from the owner
Thank you for your review! We always appreciate feedback from our members, both good and bad, so that we know what areas we're doing well in and what areas we can improve. Your comments will be reviewed by our management team as we constantly evaluate the service we provide our members. Thank you again for the comments and thank you for your business!
The new building is Huge! New safe deposit boxes are available now. They held a blood drive, that we attended.
Everyone is always so nice and very patient. I've been a member for 14 years now.
Not a CU Service Center, but very nice staff.
The staff here don’t want to deal with customers. They are rude and don’t want anything to do with new members. Pick a different credit union.
1. How Can I Make Contact With Downriver Community Federal Credit Union?You can ring them at this phone number +1 313-386-2200. Or you can Visit its website and fill out the application form over the internet.
3. How Can I Get a Loan at Downriver Community Federal Credit Union?To apply for a cash loan, you can Visit its website and fill out the application form online. If you are searching for payday loans online with same-day funding, you can select our lending service for more useful info.
5. What Happens if I Can Not Repay My Loan?Kindly talk to your lender if you are likely to fall behind on the monthly payments. Different lenders have different policies of overdue payment. It is important to check carefully before signing any loan agreement.
2. What Is the Address Of Downriver Community Federal Credit Union? How to Reach It?Downriver Community Federal Credit Union is located at 15261 Trenton Rd, Southgate, MI 48195, United States. Kindly refer to the map and find the best way to access this place.
4. Is Downriver Community Federal Credit Union an Agency or a Direct Lender?Downriver Community Federal Credit Union is a Credit union. To bring you the most effective loaning process, we enable you to access a full range of lenders over the internet. You can enter our official website to secure a personal loan online with no hard credit check.
6. Does Downriver Community Federal Credit Union Offer Loans for Bad Credit?Yes, but if you want to improve your likelihood of success, we just come in handy! Just enter our official website to apply for an installment loan online for bad credit with affordable monthly payments.