Community Bank, N.A. N Main St, Barre
Looking for a loan?
This won't affect your credit score.
There are 4 customer reviews. Check out their experiences with this business.
Worst bank I have ever dealt with second time they have let someone hack my account and take all my money. Been almost a week sense I filed a dispute and still hasn't show back up in my account plus can't get a new card because of the no money thing. Love it when they lock my account when I'm trying to use my card but for some reason don't lock my account when someone is using across the country. Definitely do not recommend this bank at all.Response from the owner
Hi Dameon, we are sorry to hear about your experience at our Barre, VT branch and appreciate that you brought this to our attention. Customer satisfaction is our top priority, and we’d like the opportunity to connect you with a member of our senior management team to further discuss your concerns. Please reach out to us at [email protected] with your phone number and the best time to reach you. We look forward to hearing from you.
This branch itself is fine. The staff is efficient and courteous. Merchant's Bank customers will be disappointed though. First clue? Community Bank doesn't allow ratings on their Facebook page and they moderate all visitor posts so nothing is seen by potential customers. Checks take longer to clear. Money is no longer accessible to someone immediately after deposit. The merger was a terrible disappointment.
Talk about banker hours. Doesn't open until 9:00 Am and always having issues with the online banking. Most people I have spoke will be pulling their money out to a different bank. There is plenty to choose from in Barre.
I wish they were open at 8am instead of 9am. Makes it hard to get to the bank before work.Response from the owner
Hi Carl, thank you for reaching out. We appreciate your feedback and have addressed your concerns with the Barre, VT branch. If you wish to discuss this further, please reach out to us at [email protected] with your phone number and availability.
1. How to Contact Community Bank, N.A.?You can dial this phone number +1 802-476-4107. Or you can enter its website and submit the request form over the internet.
3. How Can I Request a Loan at Community Bank, N.A.?To get starterd, you can enter its website and submit the request form online. If you are searching for online payday cash loans with high acceptance rate, you can click here for more useful info.
5. What Happens if I Can Not Repay My Loan?Kindly talk to your lender if you are likely to fall behind on the monthly payments. Different lenders have different policies of overdue payment. It is important to check carefully before signing any loan agreement.
2. What Is the Location Of Community Bank, N.A.? How to Reach It?Community Bank, N.A. is located at 361 N Main St, Barre, VT 05641, United States. Just look up the map and locate the easiest way to access this place.
4. Is Community Bank, N.A. an Agency or a Direct Lender?Community Bank, N.A. is a Bank. To bring you a digital loaning process, we can link you with a long list of trusted lenders over the internet. You can enter our official website to secure a personal loan online with no hard credit check.
6. Does Community Bank, N.A. Offer Loans for Bad Credit?Yes, but if you want to higher your chances of getting approved, we can help you out! Just enter our official website to apply for an installment loan online for bad credit with flexible payment options.