Commonwealth Land Title Insurance Company NCS E Camelback Rd, Phoenix
- 1031 Exchanges
- Builder Services
- Digital Closing
- Due Diligence
- Lender Services
- Title Insurance
- Ancillary Services
- Commercial Closings
- Commercial Property
- Commercial Real Estate Transactions
- Commercial Title Services
- Construction Disbursing
Looking for a loan?
This won't affect your credit score.
There are 3 customer reviews. Check out their experiences with this business.
Had to go through them when buying my home in November 2019. I worked with Brad Mercer who was absolutely sloppy during his dealing with me. Biggest of ALL was that I was sent fraudulent wire instructions from God-knows who, which, unfortunately I did wire my down payment to. It is my belief that their email was hacked, as, why would MY email be hacked? Makes a bit more sense that a title company’s email would be hacked. Turns out he sent me an NON encrypted email before the fraudulent email, with the amount of the down payment, date it needed to be done, and instructions. While coping in my realtor which seems unprofessional and unethical. Besides how horrible that was, the day of signing the papers he had the zip code of the house completely wrong on the legal documents. After pointing it out he simply said, “well that’s what the previous owner told me the zip code was.” Wow. Bad service, low attention to detail. If you have a choice, don’t work with them.
Nice guys, great service but unfortunately their rates on a $750,000 commercial refinance were 2.71x as high as a smaller location. $1215 for the little local title company vs $3566 with them -- big title company. Their website is much nicer than the other companies, and they are really prompt. "Enjoy the ride."
Very unprofessional and unethical. Avoid using this company at all cost.
1. How to Get in Touch With Commonwealth Land Title Insurance Company NCS?Just make them a phone call through this phone number +1 602-287-3500. Or you can browse its official website and fill in the submission form over the internet.
3. What Services Can I Find In Commonwealth Land Title Insurance Company NCS?Commonwealth Land Title Insurance Company NCS can link you with a wide range of lending products which include: '
- 1031 exchanges
- Builder services
- Digital closing
- Due diligence
- Lender services
5. Is Commonwealth Land Title Insurance Company NCS an Agency or a Direct Lender?Commonwealth Land Title Insurance Company NCS is a Title company. To bring you the most convenient loaning process, we enable you to access a long list of trusted lenders over the internet. You can secure a personal loan online without hassle.
2. What Is the Address Of Commonwealth Land Title Insurance Company NCS? How Can I Get There?Commonwealth Land Title Insurance Company NCS is located at 2390 E Camelback Rd ste 230, Phoenix, AZ 85016, United States. You can check the map and find the best way to access this place.
4. How Can I Get a Loan at Commonwealth Land Title Insurance Company NCS?To apply for a cash loan, you can browse its official website and fill in the submission form online. If you are looking for online payday cash loans with fast approval, you can turn to our loan broker service for more useful info.
6. What Can I Do if I Can Not Pay Back My Loan?Just negotiate with your lender if you have difficulty making the payments. Different lenders have different policies of overdue payment. Please always read carefully before signing any loan agreement.
7. Does Commonwealth Land Title Insurance Company NCS Offer Loans for Bad Credit?Yes, but if you want to boost your possibility of getting approved, we can help you out! Just visit our website to get an installment loan online for bad credit with affordable monthly payments.