Commerce Bank Brookside Plz, Kansas City
Looking for a loan?
This won't affect your credit score.
There are 10 customer reviews. Check out their experiences with this business.
I used to be an account holder at this Brookside location, but I closed my account over a year ago (not for any negative experience with this branch). I go in form time to time and I have never had a bad experience or encountered or witnessed any type rudeness from any employee there. I went in today to cash a fairly large check that was written through a Commerce account; however I encountered a few issues while trying to cash the check, but Stephanie the teller who assisted me, went above and beyond while remaining so patient and so pleasant! It was refreshing to have such an excellent customer service experience! The branch assistant manager was also quite helpful (regretfully, I did not get her name). #kudosCommerceBrookside!Response from the owner
Thank you for your review, Andrika - we will be sure to pass this along to the team!
Commerce bank likes to hide behind “policy” I will be moving my account from them shortly.Response from the owner
Hello, We take your concerns very seriously - please contact us at 855-659-1656 so we can discuss this further. Thank you.
Brookside branch is the best! Ann and the whole Brookside team always make our day. We go far out of our way just to visit this branch with any of our banking needs. Thanks!Response from the owner
Thank you for your feedback! We are happy to hear that you are loving our Brookside branch.
Great customer service! I feel like I know almost all the people at the bank by their first name. They are so helpful and great at listening to what I need in my banking transactions. I use the app, online banking and online bill pay as well and they are all user friendly. It makes me feel more secure in my banking to know that there are actual people that I can go in and talk to when I have questions.
The employees at Commerce Bank are very friendly!! I frequent the one in Brookside and the one on Troost. Their customer service shows that they paid attention during their training period. I love the fact that they know their customers by name and they really go out the way to help you!!! I was with US Bank for over 20 years and I am so happy to have chosen a new family.
Allison Hanks is always extremely helpful when it comes to any questions or issues I have. Never before have I had such great customer service and support from a bank. I feel valued as an account holder and feel at ease knowing I'm secure with Commerce. Thanks all!
EElizabeth Jeselnik (Liz)5
I've been banking at the Brookside location for over 20 years. The customer service is top notch! Allison Hanks, one of the financial advisors, is awesome. She has been so helpful, has wonderful c.s. skills and is extremely knowledgeable. Thanks Commerce!
I came in to create a business account, which I am pretty clueless about. Kantrall was incredibly kind and helpful. She made the experience enjoyable and easy. I never thought I'd say that about my time at a bank! She is spectacular and I am lucky to have gotten to work with her!Response from the owner
Thank you for the review, Steph! We will be sure to pass this along. Thank you!
CColleen L. Kelly1
I really enjoyed doing business at this branch until they remodeled and removed the second drive-up ATM, now there is a line ALWAYS, day or night and their response is, you can go to the walk up ATM. It's safer and more convenient for me to stay in my car. Customer service fail.
Lots of cubicles for staff- only one working other than 2 tellers. Had to wait 20 min as another person ahead of me. Waste of desks & chairs gives impression of better organization than this branch is.
1. What Can I Do to Contact Commerce Bank?One of the easiest way is to call their phone number +1 816-234-2250. Another way is to complete an application through their official website and wait for them to reach you.
3. How Do I Take Out a Loan from Commerce Bank?You can visit their store nearby or request a loan on their website. It's worth noting that a quick online installment loan may address your needs better. We suggest you carefully consider all the possibilities and make an informed decision.
5. What Should I Do if I'm not Able to Pay Back a Loan?Failure to repay a loan can harm your credit score. Reach out to the lender as soon as possible and see if you can find a solution.
2. How Can I Get to a Store of Commerce Bank?6336 Brookside Plaza, Kansas City, MO 64113, United States is the address of Commerce Bank. Use an online map to plan a route beforehand so you can get there fast.
4. Is Commerce Bank an Agency or a Lender?Commerce Bank is a Bank. If you are not sure where to get a loan, visit our website to learn about Fast Title Loans. With a focus on title loans, it can also help you get multiple loan offers.
6. Can People With Bad Credit Get a Loan From Commerce Bank?Yes. Borrowers can also visit our website to apply for an online personal loan with bad credit through Fast Title Loans, which is a reputable loan services provider.