Comerica Bank W Maple Rd, West Bloomfield Township
Looking for a loan?
This won't affect your credit score.
There are 6 customer reviews. Check out their experiences with this business.
The amount of time consuming, ridiculous transactions they allow at the drive up window is infuriating. If you have an hour of free time to kill sitting in your vehicle while someone is apparently applying for a loan/refinancing their house/balancing their checkbook or whatever moronic request the teller is handling…then you’ll love this branch.
TThe greatest Show1
I’m making this review for the lady I spoke to at 11:20 am March 8 I was trying to explain to her what my situation was about my over draft fees and I was like may I please speak to a manger in the most respectful full way possible she started to laugh and snicker that was so rude of her she doesn’t no what people go threw in There life like excuse me!! Then she comes back to me after “talking to her” she’s like yeah my manger is currently busy she can’t talk right now I’m oh ok then she said oh I can give u a 1800 number if you want to call them! I’m like ok no problem that was so rude of her and that’s how you take care of costumers right her name is sentha I think horrible horrible HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE!!!
BBrian P. Gallagher1
Absolutely the worst. EVER. They cancelled my debit card with no notice. I called them to ask why. I was told they would not acknowledge me until I drove 30 minutes home to give them my checking account number. I did so. Their rep then asked for my full social security number, my home address, my mother's maiden name, my blood type, my grandmother's maiden name and my wife's phone number (no lie...the lady insisted on all of these before she would speak with me). Once I provided all she asked for, she said a new card was sent out. I never got it. She said the notification of cancelling the card was in with the new card I never received. I asked her to say that again slowly 3 times. she did and saw no issue with the notification of shutting off my access to MY money was in with the package I never received. Anyway, they will "help" me by sending me another new chip card that will take 15 days to receive (unless I want to pay more for expedited shipping). So, COMERICA says, we're won't let you access your own money, we won't tell you about it, and it will be all your fault...Now if you'd like to be chastised for no reason, call our useless reps without having 29 pieces of PII to give them over the phone and WE STILL WON'T HELP YOU BECAUSE WE ARE A BANK AND OUR CUSTOMERS ARE NOTHING! 15 more days and guess who is pulling every cent out of your HORRIBLE company???
Way under staffed, people don't know how to bank here. Find another comerica this is the worst one I've ever been to. Absolutely terrible. These WB people will do whatever it takes to get there cash so they don't have to use a credit card. Disgusted by their service.
Bank manager is rude. Big turnover of tellers. Something is not right. The other comerica's are not like this one...
You have to check their services to see if they meet your needs, otherwise people seem reasonably friendly
1. How Can I Make Contact With Comerica Bank?Just make them a phone call through this phone number +1 248-851-1251. Or you can browse its official website and fill out the application form over the internet.
3. How to Get a Loan at Comerica Bank?To apply for the loan you want, you can browse its official website and fill out the application form online. If you are searching for payday loans online with fast approval, you can select our lending service for more useful info.
5. What Happens if I Fail to Pay Off My Loan?Kindly talk to your lender if you feel it hard to repay the loan on time. Different lenders have different solutions to late payment. Please always check out carefully before signing any loan agreement.
2. What Is the Location Of Comerica Bank? How Can I Access It?Comerica Bank is located at 5680 W Maple Rd, West Bloomfield Township, MI 48322, United States. Just look up the map and pick out the most convenient route to access this place.
4. Is Comerica Bank an Agency or a Direct Lender?Comerica Bank is a Bank. To bring you a digital loaning process, we connect you with a long list of trusted lenders over the internet. You can visit our website to obtain a fast personal loan online with no hard credit check.
6. Does Comerica Bank Offer Loans for People With Bad Credit?Yes, but if you want to boost your possibility of getting approved, we just come in handy! Just visit our website to apply for an installment loan online for bad credit with affordable monthly payments.