Choice Bank E Front Ave, Bismarck
- Ag Solutions
- Auto Recreation
- Auto Loans
- Certificates Of Deposit C Ds
- Commercial Insurance
- Estate Planning
Looking for a loan?
This won't affect your credit score.
There are 7 customer reviews. Check out their experiences with this business.
Not sure where they get their people to work there. But are the most unfriendly rude people. No customer service what so ever. I went there a few months to set up bill pay ND the lady huffing and puffing and rude as can be. Today I went to deposit some money and count my change the teller was just rude and snotty.
Djd not visit them. Just in the area
I have nothing but bad reviews for the south location with Choice Financial. Our mortgage lender was HORRIBLE and I have reached out to Choice and they will not reply to me. I will never recommend someone there. Buying a home through our lender was an experience that we have dealt with twice now. The sellers AND our realtor have contacted the manager. I am fortunate to have my personal bank that will actually return my calls and emails.
The people and the customer service are outstanding. Nelly taught me how to finance my money and now that I'm not living paycheck to paycheck, I'm finally able to pay off my debts and by next year I can hopefully buy my first house.
Mortgage lending is the worst in town. 5:00pm on a Friday before a Wednesday closing they decided that the roof needed to be done before the house could close causing both buyer and seller to change moving plans and work arrangements at the last minute costing both parties a lot of money and time. Very bad customer service.
Nellie is the bomb. They handled my HELOC and I was in and out in minutes. Thanks for taking care of me (again)!
Failed to send me a notice of cd coming due When i asked them about it they said they couldn't help that my adress had changed... It didn't change told them it was the same as it was before the original cd was taken out They rolled it over at a terrible rate and said that there was nothing they could do...
1. How Can I Reach Choice Bank?One of the easiest way is to call their phone number +1 701-258-3300. Another way is to complete an application through their official website and wait for them to get back to you.
3. What Does Choice Bank Offer?Choice Bank offers a wide array of financial services including: '
- Personal Loans
- Ag Solutions
- Auto & Recreation
- Auto Loans
- Certificates of Deposit (CDs)
5. Is Choice Bank an Agency or a Lender?Choice Bank is a Bank. If you have no idea what type of loan you want, you can turn to Fast Title Loans. With a focus on high-approval-rate title loans, it can also help you get multiple loan offers.
2. How Do I Find Choice Bank?207 E Front Ave, Bismarck, ND 58504, United States is the address of Choice Bank. Use an online map to plan a route beforehand so you can get there fast.
4. How Do I Take Out a Loan from Choice Bank?You can go to their shop or request a loan on their website. It's worth noting that an online installment loan may suit your needs better. Visit this website to have a look. We suggest you carefully consider all the possibilities and make an informed decision.
6. What to Do if I Default on a Loan?Failure to repay a loan can harm your credit score. Contact the loan provider as soon as possible and see if you can change the term length.
7. Are There Loans for Bad Credit From Choice Bank?Yes. Borrowers can also get a personal loan online with bad credit through Fast Title Loans, which is an online platform specializing in loans.