CheckSmart E Main St, Lancaster
- Bill Paying
- Business Check Cashing
- Business Loans
- Business Tax Preparation
- Cash For Gift Cards
- Flex Loans
- Installment Loans
- Line Of Credit
- Money Orders
- Payday Loans
- Signature Loans
- Title Loans
Looking for a loan?
This won't affect your credit score.
There are 8 customer reviews. Check out their experiences with this business.
I kept having card issues, and im guessing she is store manager (I sadly don't remember her name) went out of her way above an beyond to get this issue fixed after I tried for a month. if I could give more stars or grant a raise definitely would!!Response from the owner
Thanks for taking the time to review CheckSmart. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again soon.
We took out a 700.00 loan recived 649.00 when we left . Two weeks later went to pay off it cost us 774.00 to pay off. So to barrow 649.00 dollars it cost us 125.00. For two weeks. They aren’t out to help people they are out to exploit people that are already having problems. I would NEVER! Recommend EVER!Response from the owner
We’re sorry to hear about your unfortunate experience with your loan. We invite you to reach out to us at 1-855-920-9800 to discuss this situation further so we can make it right.
WARNING - PLEASE READ I got a loan for $600.00. I paid the loan off in full 13 days later for about $661.00. I thought all was done and over. 4 weeks later I got a call demanding 37.60 for " Credit line" charges. I said what do you mean , I paid the loan off. They said there is a clause in the contract that allows them to charge for 1 year fees for a credit line. It's a scam and it's wrong. If I want them to stop charging the fees, I have to pay $180.00 . That's 1/3 of what I borrowed. In my opinion it is shady and it's a rip off and it's wrong. So they loan people money with high interest and then even after the loan is paid off they make people pay them money for a " credit line" even if they dont need it or want it. WHO EVER HEARD OF A BANK OR FINANCIAL INSTITUTION REQUIRING FEES AFTER A LOAN AND INTEREST IS PAID IN FULL ? BEFORE YOU LOAN HERE, READ THE FINE PRINT, ASK QUESTIONS, AND READ REVIEWS .
I will never do business with this company again as they don't understand that circumstances happen to people all the time, especially 11 years ago. I was running short on my pay and needed just a couple hundred to get me by....I filled out the application and it said 'DENIED" because I had an outstanding debt with them over 11 years ago. I explained to the manager that this was 11 years ago when I lost my job and I had to file bankruptcy, which included them. So their system was not accurate updated from 11 years and my discharge. I then had to call the corporate office and speak with collections. Surprise...they showed that my debt was dissolved with them and had all my bankruptcy information already. So again, system was flawed because it denied me for showing an outstanding debt which did not exist. Then I had to call the store manager back and tell her this so she could call the corporate office and get confirmation that there was no debt. Then I get a call from the manager of the store after that was cleared up and she is now giving me a different story as to why I was denied and I quote "I spoke with my district manager and anyone in a LIFETIME that has ever filed us in their bankruptcy will be denied"! I asked the store manager, where is that posted anywhere? Where is the literature on that in the application process? In a LIFETIME???? Really? Things happen, especially in today's economy, but this was 11 years ago....wow. I'm honestly glad I was denied as I do not want them to get any of my business and wanted to share with all of you so you can take a second look at them as well before doing business. Thanks,
This is the worst company I've ever dealt with! I received a very rude phone call from a very snobby lady! As soon as I get my situation taken care of I will never come back! I'm definitely taking my business elsewhere!
MMary K. Nugent5
Very simple! No extensive paperwork! Walk out with cash ! Cameron was very nice!
If I could give negative stars I would.
Paige is great to work with..
1301 E Main St, Lancaster, OH 43130
1. How Can I Get Connection With CheckSmart?Just make them a phone call through this phone number (740) 689-9333. Or you can browse its official website and submit the loan form over the internet.
3. What Loan Services Can I Get From CheckSmart?CheckSmart offers you plenty of loan products which include: '
- Installment loans
- Payday loans
- Title loans
- Bill paying
- Business check cashing
5. Is CheckSmart an Agency or a Direct Lender?CheckSmart is a Loan agency. To bring you the most effective loaning process, we connect you with a long list of trusted lenders over the internet. You can obtain a fast personal loan online as soon as possible.
2. What Is the Address Of CheckSmart? How to Reach It?CheckSmart is located at 1301 E Main St, Lancaster, OH 43130. Just look up the map and find the best way to access this place.
4. How Can I Request a Loan at CheckSmart?To get the loan you need, you can browse its official website and submit the loan form online. If you are looking for payday advances online with easy application, you can visit our website for more useful info.
6. What Happens if I Fail to Repay My Loan?Kindly talk to your lender if you are likely to fall behind on the monthly payments. Different lenders have different policies of overdue payment. Please always check out carefully before signing any loan agreement.
7. Does CheckSmart Offer Bad Credit Loans?Yes, but if you want to improve your likelihood of success, you can turn to our broker service! Just turn to our platform to apply for an installment loan online for bad credit with easy monthly payments.