CheckSmart E Main St, Reynoldsburg
- Bill Paying
- Business Check Cashing
- Business Loans
- Business Tax Preparation
- Cash For Gift Cards
- Cashier 39 S Checks
- Flex Loans
- Government Benefits Check Cashing
- Installment Loans
- Line Of Credit
- Money Orders
- Money Transfers
Looking for a loan?
This won't affect your credit score.
There are 3 customer reviews. Check out their experiences with this business.
WWyckoff Epoxy Flooring llc1
JIM the manager is very very rude. Jim called me multiple times to fix a problem checksmart caused, making it my problem. Jim’s patients grew short when I refused to pay a surprise $100 fee, for one of his mistakes. Causing jim to be very rude, telling me not to come back and cash there. Which is exactly what I intended. Jim is terrible. I’d leave 0 stars if I could. Enjoy your review Jim, you earned it
Rip off for cashing money orders!!! Charged $15 damn dollars! They didn’t care to disclose the cost either. I could have asked but most (I say that lightly) ask if being charged a certain amount is okay! Nope not her, they must need business bad. I’d give them no stars and the customer service wasn’t great either!
Costumer service is terrible. They call me for a reminder to make a payment, which is fine, but if I ask how much don’t huff and puff because you have to switch screens. At least call me and be prepared that I might actually answer my phone. Secondly, there is one person in particular, that will answer the phone as though it is a personal phone. Very unprofessional. Thirdly, if I ask legitimate questions, don’t be annoyed by the fact that I am asking questions. That is your job to assist me and it’s already a downer that I have to take the loan anyway, at least make it a positive experience. They put you on hold forever and sometimes with the phone off the hook so you hear the representatives speaking about whatever and laughing, again unprofessional. I’m hoping to never need their services again, but if by chance I do, definitely going elsewhere.
1. How to Get in Touch With CheckSmart?You can dial this phone number +1 614-751-1314. Or you can enter its website and submit the request form over the internet.
3. What Services Can I Find In CheckSmart?CheckSmart can connect you to plenty of loan products which include: '
- Installment loans
- Payday loans
- Title loans
- Bill paying
- Business check cashing
5. Is CheckSmart an Agency or a Direct Lender?CheckSmart is a Loan agency. To bring you the most effective loaning process, we enable you to access a variety of honest lenders over the internet. You can get a small personal loan online without hassle.
2. What Is the Address Of CheckSmart? How Can I Access It?CheckSmart is located at 7113 E Main St, Reynoldsburg, OH 43068, United States. Kindly refer to the map and find the best way to access this place.
4. How Can I Request a Loan at CheckSmart?To apply for a cash loan, you can enter its website and submit the request form online. If you are looking for online payday cash loans with same-day funding, you can visit our website for more useful info.
6. What Can I Do if I Fail to Repay My Loan?Simply have a talk with your lender if you are likely to fall behind on the monthly payments. Different lenders have different policies of overdue payment. Please always read carefully before signing any loan agreement.
7. Does CheckSmart Offer Loans for Bad Credit?Yes, but if you want to boost your possibility of getting approved, we just come in handy! Just click here to get an installment loan online for bad credit with easy monthly payments.