Checkmate W Peoria Ave, Peoria
- Business Check Cashing
- Business Loans
- Installment Loans
- Line Of Credit
- Money Transfers
- Payday Loans
- Title Loans
- Check Cashing Locations
- Community Support
- Financial Services
- Home Repairs
Looking for a loan?
This won't affect your credit score.
There are 6 customer reviews. Check out their experiences with this business.
Waste of time. They can take about 15 minutes to help one person. After waiting they wouldn't cash my check. Check cashing place that won't cash checks and has slow service
I've been cashing checks with checkmate since 2012 and this particular location has been the quickest. Other than taking a beating on the fee this is the best location to go to.
Most incompetent people work at this location. Stay away. It took 30+ minutes and two employees to take my payment because dummy #1 didn't know what she was doing. Thanks for wasting my lunch breakResponse from the owner
Hi Joss, we tried to look you up in the system and you don’t come up as a customer of Checkmate. Could you please contact us at the location you visited and speak with a manager so we can make sure we correct this wrong if it was indeed us who you dealt with that day. Thank you!
Martha got the job done so freaking fast an she was super nice if you need a loan go check her out she will get you togetherResponse from the owner
Hi Terece, thank you so much for your review!
Very bad experience, told me to obtain proof of employment (pay stub) ssc id and registration and i did and they still said they needed proof of employment. Bad management lazy workers unprofessional and rude.Response from the owner
I apologize that you had a not so good experience with our company. Please note that all of our loan applications go through the same approval process. Please consider visiting again if the need arises. Thank you and have a great day!
Just interest loans takes forever to pay them off not worth it
1. How to Contact Checkmate?You can ring them at this phone number +1 623-776-1000. Or you can browse its official website and submit the loan form over the internet.
3. What Lending Services Can I Find In Checkmate?Checkmate can connect you to plenty of loan products which include: '
- Installment loans
- Payday loans
- Title loans
- Business check cashing
- Business loans
5. Is Checkmate an Agency or a Direct Lender?Checkmate is a Loan agency. To bring you the most effective loaning process, we enable you to access a full range of lenders over the internet. You can secure a personal loan online without hassle.
2. What Is the Address Of Checkmate? How Can I Get There?Checkmate is located at 6727 W Peoria Ave, Peoria, AZ 85345, United States. Just look up the map and find the best way to access this place.
4. How Can I Request a Loan at Checkmate?To get the loan you need, you can browse its official website and submit the loan form online. If you are looking for payday advances online with easy application, you can go to our official website for more useful info.
6. What Happens if I Can Not Pay Back My Loan?Simply have a talk with your lender if you have difficulty making the payments. Different lenders have different policies of overdue payment. Please always check out carefully before signing any loan agreement.
7. Does Checkmate Offer Loans for Bad Credit?Yes, but if you want to boost your possibility of getting approved, you can turn to our broker service! Just visit our website to apply for an installment loan online for bad credit with flexible payment options.