Chase Bank Northern Blvd, Queens
Looking for a loan?
This won't affect your credit score.
There are 4 customer reviews. Check out their experiences with this business.
Terrible customer service. Lulu Stiles was not understanding the troubles chase was giving me and personell refused to call HQ where they had specific instructions detailing everything we were explaining to her. She also accused me of trying to take this money from them when in fact I was trying to help them get money back to their company not my account... way to go guys way to go. Switching to Bank of America...
Excellent experience with representatives Simmonette Henry and Hao Su. They were both knowledgeable and understanding.
Bad customer service! Very rude teller... Only 1 atm and person in front of me was taking long time...teller was free so I went to see if she could help but she said "you can withdraw that from atm"! When atm was busy and teller was not! Unbelievable!!!!
The dual drive up atm is just what I need 99% of the time
1. How Can I Get Connection With Chase Bank?You can call them at this phone number +1 718-423-3203. Or you can enter its website and submit the loan form over the internet.
3. How Can I Get a Loan at Chase Bank?To get starterd, you can enter its website and submit the loan form online. If you are searching for payday advances online with high acceptance rate, you can click here for more useful info.
5. What Will Happen if I Can Not Repay My Loan?Kindly talk to your lender if you feel it hard to repay the loan on time. Different lenders have different solutions to late payment. It is important to check carefully before signing any loan agreement.
2. What Is the Location Of Chase Bank? How to Reach It?Chase Bank is located at 252-34 Northern Blvd, Queens, NY 11362, United States. Kindly refer to the map and find the best way to access this place.
4. Is Chase Bank an Agency or a Direct Lender?Chase Bank is a Bank. To bring you the most effective loaning process, we can link you with a large network of lenders over the internet. You can turn to our website to get a small personal loan online with no hard credit check.
6. Does Chase Bank Offer Loans for Bad Credit?Yes, but if you want to improve your likelihood of success, you can turn to our broker service! Just turn to our website to get an installment loan online for bad credit with easy monthly payments.