Chase Bank S Rand Rd, Lake Zurich
Looking for a loan?
This won't affect your credit score.
There are 10 customer reviews. Check out their experiences with this business.
The branch is not helpful . Customer service asks clients to come in to work with the kids accounts and the service onsite was not helpful. Customer service did not instruct anyone to bring additional identification for children to reset passwords. Don’t ever come close to closing time because no one will help you. Closing is more important than your clients.
Absolutely love this branch. The employees are super friendly and have ALWAYS helped me with any issues I had. Lisa is absolutely fantastic and is a huge reason I solely use this branch for my personal and business accounts. Highly recommend!
More than once my deposit was flagged for no other reason than the check was putting in was from a new person and out of my normal deposit. It was well in the range of what I usually do. Had to jump through hoops to finally get the gold on it released and had to involve the person who wrote the check etc. Did not matter that it cleared on her end and that the funds were available. People at the branch are friendly and helpful, but their hands were tied because of corporate policy etc.
After waiting a half hour trying to open a checking account an employee came and told us that they would not have time to assist us and we needed to come back next week. First, we had checked in right away so they knew what we were waiting for and still let us wait a half hour to only then tell us to leave. I can’t honestly believe a bank would treat a potential new customer this way. So disappointed in their service. I will NOT be recommending Chase to anyone and am considering canceling my credit cards with them.
I will not be going into my bank for a long time. Half the employees are not wearing masks and walk right up to you with no mask on. They also do not wear them in the common areas of the building.
Fantastic Service!! I walked in after being at the DMV for half a day, and Jered went out of his way to make my name change smooth! I will definitely be back when I need a new account!
I made an appointment to open a standard checking account and came and wasn’t told until I got there that they charge $12 a month unless you do direct deposit on you wouldn’t tell someone that on the phone. Nah I’ll pass went to first American Bank for free
Every time you go - have a significant wait time- looks like not staffed appropriately. While they provide the same service as other branches in terms of customer experience nothing special.
Brain, I call him one off the Best teller. He's really nice to customer and excellent personality. He helps alot. He does the Extra mile for helping the customer! Thank you Brain.
Always plan on a minimum 15 minute delay before you’re even acknowledged for services, AFTER signing in. Lots of people, very few ‘authorized’ to do work.
444 S Rand Rd, Lake Zurich, IL 60047, United States
Nearby Personal loans in Lake Zurich
- Personal Loans
- Payday Loans
1. How to Contact Chase Bank?You can call them at this phone number +1 847-726-4410. Or you can enter its website and fill out the application form over the internet.
3. How to Apply for a Loan at Chase Bank?To apply for the loan you want, you can enter its website and fill out the application form online. If you are searching for online payday cash loans with high acceptance rate, you can visit our website for more useful info.
5. What to Do if I Can Not Repay My Loan?Kindly talk to your lender if you have difficulty making the payments. Different lenders have different policies of overdue payment. Please always check out carefully before signing any loan agreement.
2. What Is the Location Of Chase Bank? How Can I Get There?Chase Bank is located at 444 S Rand Rd, Lake Zurich, IL 60047, United States. You can check the map and locate the easiest way to access this place.
4. Is Chase Bank an Agency or a Direct Lender?Chase Bank is a Bank. To bring you the most effective loaning process, we connect you with a variety of honest lenders over the internet. You can turn to our website to get a small personal loan online with no hard credit check.
6. Does Chase Bank Offer Loans for People With Bad Credit?Yes, but if you want to improve your likelihood of success, we just come in handy! Just turn to our website to get an installment loan online for bad credit with affordable monthly payments.