Chase Bank Crater Lake Ave, Medford
Looking for a loan?
This won't affect your credit score.
There are 10 customer reviews. Check out their experiences with this business.
The Chase Bank here is an excellent location. The employees are top-notch and experienced in what they do. The building is a bit overly large, but it's clean and there's lots of services available between the ATM machines and the kiosks and tellers inside. Well done Chase!
Received a call from my banker so I called them back. No voicemail the system just hangs up on me. So I call the number listed here. No one picks up, no voicemail, and the system hangs up on me. Why have a phone number? This all happened during normal business hours on a work day. I guess I'll have to walk in and ask why they called me.
I've have had chase bank for a couple years now and I'm not pleased my account has been hacked multiple times..I just called to get a new card so I can withdraw and cancel the account after I transfer everything and the customer service guy gave me the run around and then wound up hanging up on me..horrible customer service. Do not recommend this bank
I cannot say enough about April Kelly. She is a private client banker with Chase whom I met just a little over a year ago. I needed to restructure my account at the time and she extended additional services at no charge. With all of the busyness going on in my life I could not even afford an hour taken from my schedule. Finally I had some breathing room and called April and set up a time to see her. She was extremely patient, financially intuitive and a great assessor of the best way to go about a savings plan versus a spending plan. She took what felt like an overwhelming task and categorized it into an understandable format. There are very few people I would trust to do this type of financial process with, but April is genuine and knowledgable. She gets a gold star in my book. Thank you Chase for hiring such a capable financial consultant in April.
Chelsea M. at this location is AWESOME! My Husband and I had some business to take of and met with her today. We just moved to the area and she made us feel welcome and went above and beyond to take care of us! We left feeling like we had just sat down with an old friend :) Thank you Chelsea!!!!
Frustrating customer service if you want something out of the ordinary. I tried to unsubscribe from a recurring email online, but was told I had to call for that. So I call and am forced to sit on hold for 20 minutes. When someone finally answers, they "cannot hear me" and hang up. Please have more features available online, or at least answer the phone timely.
Supposed to be a full service bank open until 6:00. At 5:15 I arrive needing to do a basic wire transfer for an escrow that is closing tomorrow, and am told there's no one available who can do that. I'm assured that this is a basic banking function not requiring an appointment, but it's near the end of the day and there just isn't anyone available with that ability. Did I mention this is the second Chase Branch I went to today where I got told the same thing? I will be closing my account asap. Horrible, horrible customer service.
CC & T Mining3
I got my check cashed fast I personal dont bank with them but I cash checks here often and the ladys here are nice they don't waste time and I like that.
North Fred Meyer Branch is great, the lady that opened my checking acct. IS AWESOME, TOTALLY THE BEST MEDFORD CHASE REP..
If your branch is going to be closed, fix your hours online so people don’t drive all the way there!!!!!!!!!
601 Crater Lake Ave, Medford, OR 97504, United States
Nearby Personal loans in Medford
- Personal Loans
- Payday Loans
1. How to Contact Chase Bank?You can call them at this phone number +1 541-776-3333. Or you can enter its website and fill in the submission form over the internet.
3. How to Get a Loan at Chase Bank?To get starterd, you can enter its website and fill in the submission form online. If you are searching for online payday loans with fast approval, you can visit our website for more useful info.
5. What Will Happen if I Fail to Repay My Loan?You can communicate with your lender if you are likely to fall behind on the monthly payments. Different lenders have different standards to deferred payment. Please always check out carefully before signing any loan agreement.
2. What Is the Address Of Chase Bank? How Can I Access It?Chase Bank is located at 601 Crater Lake Ave, Medford, OR 97504, United States. Kindly refer to the map and pick out the most convenient route to access this place.
4. Is Chase Bank an Agency or a Direct Lender?Chase Bank is a Bank. To bring you the most effective loaning process, we can link you with a variety of honest lenders over the internet. You can visit our website to obtain a fast personal loan online with no hard credit check.
6. Does Chase Bank Offer Loans With Bad Credit?Yes, but if you want to improve your likelihood of success, we can help you out! Just visit our website to secure an online installment loan for bad credit with flexible payment options.