Chase Bank Rinaldi St, Porter Ranch
Looking for a loan?
This won't affect your credit score.
There are 10 customer reviews. Check out their experiences with this business.
I close down my Chase Bank account after 15 years because of the service that I received at this location. The branch manager is very condescending, rude, horrible to deal with. He is so uncompromising and I have never received worse service and I have in my life than coming to this chess chase bank. You are better off taking your service to another Chase branch or just another bank in general.
Worst customer service! The bank is never very busy and they NEVER answer the phone! The staff is lazy and the branch manager has a a horrible attitude! W walked in 30 minutes before closing to make a simple change on my account and they insisted that I make an appointment. I asked the manager to assist me and he was too busy surfing the Internet to look up at me and refused to help. Moments later, I overheard the banker who told me I needed an appointment say she was walking to the back to go get something to eat. UNBELIEVABLE how these people even have a job with their disrespectful attitude!
Worst customer service I got from Chase in over 15 years. Walked in with a question, shortly after the branch opened. Not a single client inside. A nice lady tells me I need an appointment to ask any question. While playing a game on her phone!! I explained that I cannot schedule an appointment, given my work hours, and asked what’s the reason for appointments and the answer, without even looking away from her phone screen was ‘cuz everybody who lives here schedules an appointment’. What a horrible employee! Shame. Other staff members are just as complicit - everybody heard the interaction and nobody reacted in any way. Drove accords the freeway and went to another branch. Took 7 minutes total to get what I needed.
Appallingly bad customer service. Staff here have no clue what they are doing. Other branches are just as bad. The people on the 800 number are no better, even when you get transferred to a rep in the U.S. They can't answer basic questions or resolve the simplest of issues. I've been with Chase for 25+ years and they used to be so good. What happened?
Worst customer service wish I got the bankers. Gave 0 information on the phone kept directing me to the website. Did not want to help schedule an appointment this employee needs to be fired costing chase money
This is the Chase bank that is closest to my house and I have had no complaints. I usually don't need to go inside the branch, but have a couple times to take care of some things. Once to get a document notarized and the other to get my wife a new debit card after she lost her wallet. I was helped by Jennifer both times and she is very polite and professional.
And you wonder why Wells Fargo Bank is so warming, customer-friendly, and customer appreciative? Here at Chase, or maybe this one.. no one to greet you. There is no sign in sheet when waiting for someone to help you. So pretty much it's a fight to see who came in first. No one's smiling unless you want to do business with them. When sitting on the 4 chairs they offer, they tell you to wait and make you wait for 15 mintues and they aren't helping anyone there. Sorry to say , this is why I bank with other banks.
Came in with my grandmother at 1:30 PM to open a joint account. So far we have been waiting to speak with the banker for longer than 75 mins. We have been told that they have only one banker and the rest left for lunch. Not sure who leaves for lunch at 1:30 PM but will definitely not come back to this branch even though it is the closest to my house. Shame on you, Chase bank!
Frankly this is the only location in a 10 mile radius I actually like. He guy who handles my business accounts is competent and super fast. One thing I realized though is that they seem to change personal faster than some people change underwear.
Clean, easily available ATMs. Also good customer service in this bank location.
1. How to Contact Chase Bank?You can call them at this phone number +1 818-831-3221. Or you can enter its website and submit the request form over the internet.
3. How to Apply for a Loan at Chase Bank?To apply for the loan you want, you can enter its website and submit the request form online. If you are searching for payday loans online with high acceptance rate, you can click here for more useful info.
5. What Happens if I Fail to Pay Off My Loan?Simply have a talk with your lender if you feel it hard to repay the loan on time. Different lenders have different standards to deferred payment. It is important to check carefully before signing any loan agreement.
2. What Is the Location Of Chase Bank? How to Reach It?Chase Bank is located at 19837 Rinaldi St, Porter Ranch, CA 91326, United States. Just look up the map and select the easiest route to access this place.
4. Is Chase Bank an Agency or a Direct Lender?Chase Bank is a Bank. To bring you a fast and easy loaning process, we get you connected with a large network of lenders over the internet. You can visit our platform to obtain a fast personal loan online with no hard credit check.
6. Does Chase Bank Offer Loans for Bad Credit?Yes, but if you want to higher your chances of getting approved, we can help you out! Just visit our platform to secure an online installment loan for bad credit with flexible payment options.