Centris Federal Credit Union W State St, Grand Island
Looking for a loan?
This won't affect your credit score.
There are 10 customer reviews. Check out their experiences with this business.
If I could give 0 stars I would. Worst bank ever. We had a pickup loan from them that we refinanced through another bank in 2020 which means we no longer had the loan through them. we over paid on our last payment to them and instead of sending us our money back they decided to put it in a savings account and charge me $2.00 a month for it being inactive. They only send statements out quarterly so when we noticed in 2021 i called and they were only willing to give me half the fees back. Well here it is 2022 and they never sent a check to me and i called them again because i just got another statement and they still have been charging me $2.00 month. then told me to get a check with my money back it would cost me $3.00. That is insane. why not send the money back like every other loan company when a customer over pays when closing it.
Traveling from out of state and the ATM ate my debit card. I am now stuck in this town and can't even get a hotel room or gas to get back home heck I can't even buy food for my kids now. And customer service can't get my card out of the ATM for 4 days.
It has been a great experience working with Centris in Grand Island Ne. Everyone has been friendly and eager to help. Danielle has assisted me many times with loans and anything that I have needed. They also have been able to beat the competition's rates and boost my credit in the mean time. I definitely recommend. Thank you Centris!
Yes, the people are friendly, but I wouldn't recommend this small-time financial flounder to anyone. Once again, locked out of my account online after only one try, and I know my log in info is correct. Update: My sister-in-law just had to change her account to a new one because HER ACCOUNT HAD BEEN HACKED! 2nd Update: I have closed my account.....
Helpful friendly people. You can do most banking with them through Walgreens if there is no local branch, no fees. This makes it easy to benefit from their services where there is no local branch. The people are very helpful. This is a good place to rebuild your credit or build credit when you are in a position to keep your payments up.
I do not recommend this place.. They said 350 a week is to high of a income to get a 1000$ personal loan.. They also took 5 hours and i had to call them 4 times because they forgot.. VERY unprofessional place.
How are you going to do a 4 day long update, at which time there is 0 access to MY info and no one to contact?! Centris just lost my business!
My family has been members here for years, we always have a good experience.
I always have a good experience at Centris. The service is quick and their workers are friendly.
Do not recomend. They are very unprofessional.
1. How Can I Reach Centris Federal Credit Union?You can dial their phone number +1 308-382-3060. Another way is to complete an application on their website and wait for them to get back to you.
3. How Do I Take Out a Loan from Centris Federal Credit Union?You can visit their store or request a loan on their website. It's worth noting that a fast installment loan may suit your needs better. We suggest you learn about different financial services and make an informed decision.
5. What to Do if I'm not Able to Pay Back a Loan?Failure to repay a loan has a negative effect on your credit score. Contact the lender as soon as possible and see if you can work out a new agreement.
2. Where Can I Find Centris Federal Credit Union?3406 W State St, Grand Island, NE 68803, United States is the address of Centris Federal Credit Union. Use an online map to plan a route beforehand so you can get there fast.
4. Is Centris Federal Credit Union an Agency or a Lender?Centris Federal Credit Union is a Federal credit union. If you have no idea what type of loan you want, check out our platform to learn about Fast Title Loans. With a focus on high-approval-rate title loans, it can also help you get multiple loan offers.
6. Can People With Bad Credit Get a Loan From Centris Federal Credit Union?Yes. Borrowers can also check out our platform to apply for an online personal loan with bad credit through Fast Title Loans, which is a reputable loan services provider.