Central National Bank Canyon Creek Dr, Temple
Looking for a loan?
This won't affect your credit score.
There are 9 customer reviews. Check out their experiences with this business.
It’s hard to get frustrated with a bank when they have very little to profit from the little but if money you keep in the bank. Lol. So, having a service minded heart, I grow disappointed with the banking service I receive pretty quickly. Well I stumbled on Central national bank, called in to see how to open an account with all this crazy covid. Not only did Linnea Reyes answer my questions, but she took the time to answer the questions she knew I would have as I navigated there website. True professional... Justin, in the drive though today was super pleasant, and extremely quick with cashing my check. Thank you Central National Bank for still believing in people... great bank, off the beaten path, 1/2 mile from academy. Thank you!
Awesome service! The bank teller inside (lady) was a sweet person and understood everything I needed. Great Job!!!!
I have been banking with them for a couple of years now. The customer service is outstanding. Linnea Reyes has always been very helpful and professional. I highly recommend.
BBrian “BCamp” Campos5
This is a fantastic bank! A friendly staff coupled with great customer service is a winning combo; i highly recommend them!
I've always been a person to not use a bank. But they made it so easy and co convenient to be with them!
I have never had any issues with this bank: friendly staff, great products. Highly recommended.
Very helpful staff, friendly. No long waits for transactions either. On line services very useful.
Great community bank with some of the nicest folks I've ever met!
Terrible customer service. Apparently not able to communicate with customers during transactions to keep them informed of what's going on.
1. What Can I Do to Contact Central National Bank?You can dial their phone number +1 254-743-6900. Another way is to complete an application through their official website and wait for them to get back to you.
3. How Do I Get a Loan from Central National Bank?You can go to their shop or request a loan on their website. It's worth noting that an instant installment Loan may suit your needs better. We suggest you carefully consider all the possibilities and make an informed decision.
5. What Can I Do if I Can't Repay a Loan?Failure to repay a loan can lower your credit score. Reach out to the lender as soon as possible and see if you can change the term length.
2. How Can I Get to a Store of Central National Bank?938 Canyon Creek Dr, Temple, TX 76502, United States is the address of Central National Bank. Use an online map to plan a route beforehand so you can get there fast.
4. Is Central National Bank an Agency or a Lender?Central National Bank is a Bank. If you are not sure where to get a loan, click here to learn about Fast Title Loans. With a focus on high-approval-rate title loans, it can also help you get all kinds of financial services.
6. Are There Loans for Bad Credit From Central National Bank?Yes. Borrowers can also click here to apply for an online personal loan with bad credit through Fast Title Loans, which offers premium financial services.