Cash America Pawn N Detroit St, Warsaw
Looking for a loan?
This won't affect your credit score.
There are 10 customer reviews. Check out their experiences with this business.
They’ve always been nice to me and at least as fair as any other pawn shop I’ve visited. No complaints from me.
Absolutely horrendous service. Wish I could give them less then 1 star, they wouldn’t accept ANYTHING. We had 5 perfectly conditioned items that any other store would have taken, the old guy there that looks like bubbles has one long stick up his rear end. When called out he can’t take “abuse” lmao. Biggest insecure loser in Warsaw, if you want your business running just fire him. Would not even give them a chance or your items. PAWN ANYWHERE ELSE BUT HERE.
Yeah it was okay when it was “cashland” now it’s called cash advance and they are smoking permanent markers. Had an AC unit put in my house so I took the old AC units to sell them tries to give me 40 bucks for a $500 AC unit I used for 4 months. Terrible even had the nerve to tell me about their money problems like it’s a charity. Ridiculous. lol
Helpful, understanding and kind. I've personally never had an issue. Seeing some of the reviews on here, 1st it's a pawnshop, you will always be low balled anywhere you go. 2nd you can always haggle for more or less, You don't have to accept their offers if you think you can or deserve more, walk away. 3rd they have to make a profit off of the junk you pawn, and they have to look at current rates for new so it really doesn't matter that you paid x amount of dollars and they're offering you x amount less than what you paid even if it is "like new" or never used. It's still used! I like the staff that works here and that I've dealt with in the past. Good place to go for cheaper decent items. I was in the other day and had a drill tested to work, one of the e,employees ran the drill and didn't like how it had a delay and didn't sound like it was working properly she pulled the whole kit off the store floor and instead choose to sell salvageable parts from the roadside kit instead. She could have easily slapped a lower price on the drill and tried to sell it anyway but that would be shifty. The people who work here aren't all bad, they are just like everyone else who simply is doing their job to the best of their ability. Be nice to them, and they'll treat you well.
I love this place I was a little iffy of this place at first cause of what I’ve heard but like they always say never judge a book by its cover lol 😂 I walked in and got a few games for a a great deal and also the people are really nice the one guy is really nice and stuff they also had great customer service. I highly recommend you stop in if you haven’t.
Took in some guitar effects pedals a little while back, was told that they wouldn't accept them without the power supply that came with them. No power supply came with them, they were bought brand new from Sweetwater in Fort Wayne. They were used at home with a standard OneSpot cable, and also had 9v battery doors. Not sure where they get their info... better off selling to Facebook groups.
AApril Jackson (Marie)5
Quick service and got 50% more $ than what pawn shops in Plymouth and Goshen were offering.
Lori the manager is awesome!!! They are always welcoming fun and professional
They work with me on my items n if I can't afford to reclaim they sale ur items
This place is absolutely pathetic. They accept stolen tools even when they are fully marked with company numbers and have etched in NOT FOR PAWN written on them.
1. How Do I Contact Cash America Pawn?One of the easiest way is to call their phone number +1 574-269-3813. Another way is to complete an application on their website and wait for them to reach you.
3. How Do I Get a Loan from Cash America Pawn?You can go to their shop or request a loan on their website. It's worth noting that an instant installment Loan may help you cover an unexpected expense better. We suggest you carefully consider all the possibilities and make an informed decision.
5. What Should I Do if I'm not Able to Pay Back a Loan?Failure to repay a loan can lower your credit score. Contact the lender as soon as possible and see if you can find a solution.
2. How Do I Find Cash America Pawn?714 N Detroit St, Warsaw, IN 46580, United States is the address of Cash America Pawn. Search for a route online so you can get there fast.
4. Is Cash America Pawn an Agency or a Lender?Cash America Pawn is a Pawn shop. If you are wondering how to request a loan, click here to learn about Fast Title Loans. With a focus on high-approval-rate title loans, it can also help you get multiple loan offers.
6. Are There Loans for Bad Credit From Cash America Pawn?Yes. Borrowers can also click here to get a personal loan online with bad credit through Fast Title Loans, which offers premium financial services.