Capital One Bank Leesburg Pike, Falls Church
Looking for a loan?
This won't affect your credit score.
There are 10 customer reviews. Check out their experiences with this business.
From the moment I walked into the Bank I was greeted by a friendly happy Teller. The whole Bank works as a team and I felt so welcomed. I felt like my business was very much appreciated. I was also greeted by a manager who also assisted me. She never made me feel rushed. She was very kind.Response from the owner
Team work makes the dream work - and also makes for some tip top customer service.^AS
Bank opened late (2 minutes which is a BIG deal for customers on a time crunch) but no apology from staff member (Brenda). She feels entitled to open whenever I guess. The bank teller who helped me was nice and helpful (Youssef). No one that I saw was wearing a name tag which is unprofessional and makes it hard to report misconduct. I had the names from the deposit receipts but wouldn’t have been able to have this info without asking. This place needs to open on time and stop with the slacking. Plenty of free parking.
I called the Capital one, Tysons branch. Bad customer service, took the call and kept on the line for more than 10 mins and finally I hung up. Nonsense customer service and banking.
I don’t think they could have less competent or more rude staff if they tried. HORRIBLE place and nasty tellers (like a woman named Branka). Go elsewhere, bank elsewhere.
Capital one only offers the original apr they have agreed upon. They will NEVER negotiate from what every CSR has told me. I would not deal with a company that sees pure profit over customer. Usually mean they don't care about the consumer.
I would never come to this bank again, David was rude. He threw the pen and singing slip in the window, sign here. Then, after withdrawing cash again, he just kind place the cash in the window slide- I told him, please put that cash in the envelope, he wasn’t happy about it. And threw the envelope down. Horrible customer service
MMinoo D. Fereidouni5
Richard Rivera has a great personality as a relationship banker. He is very consistent and helpful and goes the extra mile to assist people with their problems. If you need any bank management problems he will be the guy to go to for help . Many thanks to him.Response from the owner
We've heard that Richard doesn't always dance, but, when he does it's because of awesome customer's like you sharing these really cool write-ups. Thanks, Minoo. We'll be sure to share this with the team!
This place needs some experienced good customer service persons. They dont care about you at all. Always makes mistakes, slow service etc. are some qualities. I miss the branch from west falls street. Never had bad experience on other branches.
I had a big transaction they helped me securely deposited my check.
I was trying to make a deposit into someone else’s account. There were only 2 tellers and 1 banker helping out with really slow service. Might as well close your bank if you can not provide great service.
1. What Can I Do to Contact Capital One Bank?One of the easiest way is to call their phone number +1 703-448-4290. Another way is to complete an application on their website and wait for them to contact you.
3. How Can I Secure a Quick Loan from Capital One Bank?You can head to their shop near you or request a loan on their website. It's worth noting that a fast installment loan may address your needs better. We suggest you weigh your options and make an informed decision.
5. What Should I Do if I'm not Able to Pay Back a Loan?Failure to repay a loan has a negative effect on your credit score. Reach out to the lender as soon as possible and see if you can work out a new agreement.
2. Where Can I Find Capital One Bank?7501 Leesburg Pike, Falls Church, VA 22043, United States is the address of Capital One Bank. Use an online map to plan a route beforehand so you can get there fast.
4. Is Capital One Bank an Agency or a Lender?Capital One Bank is a Bank. If you are not sure where to get a loan, visit our website to learn about Fast Title Loans. With a focus on high-approval-rate title loans, it can also help you get the best deal.
6. Can Borrowers With Poor Credit Request A Loan From Capital One Bank?Yes. Borrowers can also visit our website to request a quick personal loan online with bad credit through Fast Title Loans, which is an online platform specializing in loans.