Boulder Dam Credit Union Ave G, Boulder City
Looking for a loan?
This won't affect your credit score.
There are 10 customer reviews. Check out their experiences with this business.
Outdated tech infrastructure. Website down all the time. App loads intermittently. At this point the app hasn't opened in over a month. Just checked and their website is down lol. You won't have access to your acct between the hours of 11pm and 1am. Theyre closed on the weekends good luck if you have an issue. If they didn't give me a loan I'd have left this place two years ago. Paid it off and enjoying my new account at a large bank. Adios.
Outdated technology makes banking impossible. Online bill pay (if you can actually get it to work) is not a modern bill pay system, they just issue checks via snail mail. They have no digital payment system like Zelle or PayPal. No access to accounts or funds unless you want to physically go to the bank and deal with the overly rude tellers, and your highly limited by the hours of operation. If they are closed you are screwed.
Since moving out of Boulder City nearly a year ago I've opted to continue with Boulder Dam Credit Union. Every time I go in to take care of something I'm reminded just why I've stayed with them. The tellers and managers are professional, fast, efficient, kind, understanding and present. They recognize and care about their customers. There's a noticeable culture of caring for/ being caring with their clients. This is so appreciated. Highest recommendations.
An excellent business that has wonderful employees, and they make you feel like you matter
If you get Lori. You might as well go elsewhere...in all my 25 years at this Bank never had such a rude clerk. Time for a new bank.why be so rude and would not let me finish my sentence.Karma ! And I really call my bank maybe once every 2 year or less...
Boulder Dam Credit Union is a Credit Union for residents of Boulder City. The service is quick, careful, and caring. Once they get to know you, you are greeted by name and are always treated with care and respect. A Center for the Community! Couldn't recommend it more highly!!
Very positive experiences so far. Friendly staff. Because of Debbie's responsiveness, the process of buying a house has been a piece of cake. Highly recommended.Response from the owner
I was able to get my account opened fairly quick even from home.. they’re communicative by phone or going inside I tried Wells Fargo, but phone or in-person they don’t have time to for you BDCU 👍🏼 Wells Fargo 👎🏼
Attempted to open an account as their membership requirements say you have to work in Boulder City. I’m a general contractor that does WORK in Boulder City and apparently does not meet their requirements. Deceptive advertising on their website. Be cautious, they’re also rude as heck as well. Specifically Autumn.
Zero Stars. This place has the RUDEST tellers imaginable, a teller supervisor who shows far more interest in her phone than in her customers, and a notary who lacks basic comprehension skills. I feel very fortunate to have discovered how awful this business is before giving them the privilege of financing my new home.
530 Avenue G, Boulder City, NV 89005, United States
Nearby Title loans in Boulder City
- Title Loans
- Personal Loans
- Payday Loans
- Installment Loans
1. How to Contact Boulder Dam Credit Union?You can call them at this phone number +1 702-293-7777. Or you can enter its website and fill in the submission form over the internet.
3. How to Get a Loan at Boulder Dam Credit Union?To get starterd, you can enter its website and fill in the submission form online. If you are searching for online payday cash loans with easy application, you can select our lending service for more useful info.
5. What Happens if I Can Not Repay My Loan?You can communicate with your lender if you are likely to fall behind on the monthly payments. Different lenders have different solutions to late payment. Please always check out carefully before signing any loan agreement.
2. What Is the Address Of Boulder Dam Credit Union? How Can I Get There?Boulder Dam Credit Union is located at 530 Avenue G, Boulder City, NV 89005, United States. You can check the map and select the easiest route to access this place.
4. Is Boulder Dam Credit Union an Agency or a Direct Lender?Boulder Dam Credit Union is a Credit union. To bring you a digital loaning process, we connect you with a large network of lenders over the internet. You can turn to our website to secure a personal loan online with no hard credit check.
6. Does Boulder Dam Credit Union Offer Loans for People With Bad Credit?Yes, but if you want to improve your likelihood of success, we just come in handy! Just turn to our website to get an installment loan online for bad credit with easy monthly payments.