Bank of Idaho 12th Ave S, Nampa
Looking for a loan?
This won't affect your credit score.
There are 3 customer reviews. Check out their experiences with this business.
WWutz G. Owenon5
About the friendliest bank I've ever been in. Lisa scored A's across the board while we opened our new account. However, I was hoping for a toaster; but did get a couple of really cool mugs:)
Bank of Idaho in Nampa was very personal today when I opened up a new account. Lisa was very friendly and knowledgeable and very helpful. Would recommend this branch to anyone looking to open a new account.
Great bank, wonderfull people, excellent place for all your banking business. Debbie and Lisa will take very good care of you, drop in and say hi.
1. What Can I Do to Contact Bank of Idaho?You can dial their phone number +1 208-363-8090. Another way is to complete an application on their website and wait for them to contact you.
3. How Do I Get a Loan from Bank of Idaho?You can head to their shop near you or request a loan on their website. It's worth noting that an online installment loan may address your needs better. We suggest you learn about different financial services and make an informed decision.
5. What Can I Do if I'm not Able to Pay Back a Loan?Failure to repay a loan has a negative effect on your credit score. Contact the loan provider as soon as possible and see if you can change the term length.
2. How Do I Find Bank of Idaho?324 12th Ave S, Nampa, ID 83651, United States is the address of Bank of Idaho. Search for a route online so you can get there fast.
4. Is Bank of Idaho an Agency or a Lender?Bank of Idaho is a Bank. If you are not sure where to get a loan, check out our platform to learn about Fast Title Loans. With a focus on online title loans, it can also help you get multiple loan offers.
6. Can Borrowers With Poor Credit Request A Loan From Bank of Idaho?Yes. Borrowers can also check out our platform to get a personal loan online with bad credit through Fast Title Loans, which offers premium financial services.