Bank-Fund Staff Federal Credit Union IFC Branch K St, Washington
Looking for a loan?
This won't affect your credit score.
There are 10 customer reviews. Check out their experiences with this business.
Poor customer services and the credit officers are the worst you will ever deal with. I took my business somewhere else.
I have been a loyal and longtime member. For a year now I notice horrible and unprofessional customer service. I had an issue in September when i was locked out of my account due to password issue. I called the customer service number and i was put on hold for 20 minutes. When the lady came on she put me on hold for another 20 minutes as she tried to do something. when i asked her if she was still with me she said yes. After 45 minutes i asked her again about what's happening. She apologized and said "Ooh i thought you were changing your password. I was waiting for you to tell me that all is ok". I was mad-mad-mad-. I asked for her supervisor who came in and resolved the problem in less than 5 minutes. I complained to him but he sounded as though this was not a big issue. I did not receive any follow-up apology or explanation as to why it took me more than an hour ---all wasted.
I have been a longtime member and they have denied my refunds 3 times!! Last one I had was for $150 from a hotel which I had substantial proof that was emailed and mailed to them and they STILL rejected it. Another time I had a charge for $80 in the Bronx when I was using my card at the same time in Brooklyn and they STILL rejected it. I actually had to go to the Bronx to argue with the store to get it back. Lastly, I have a savings account with plenty of money yet I still have to argue with them for overdraft fees when the money should have been taken from my savings. Smh member since 1996 still get this terrible service.!
horrendous. I'm stranded at work by the highway as my Uber payment was rejected. I called BFSFCU, a pathetic excuse of a financial institution, and they told me that Fraud Security cancelled my card, unbeknownst to me or anyone else since they kept me on hold for 40 MINUTES AFTER I WAS TRANSFERRED. MIND YOU, I'M SITTING IN A ****** FIELD BY A HIGHWAY. I rage quit and called BFSFCU again, and was put on hold for another 20 minutes before I was transferred to fraud security AGAIN. I'm been on hold for 30 minutes now. I've been trying to contact BFSFCU for an hour and a half. 90 minutes. Should I just spend the night here by this street? Seems like the likeliest outcome at this moment. Let me know.
I use this credit union as my "back up" bank for when I need a "brick and mortar" service beyond my primary account, which is online only. They've been solidly serving that purpose for over 15 years now.
GGisele A Lima1
This credit Union is a nightmare! Run away and put your money somewhere else. You will have nothing but headaches dealing with these people. They are unprofessional and simply the worse!
Worst customer service I have ever dealt with from a bank.
Service has become awful! Attempting to refinance a mortgage through them with nothing but unprofessional and poor communication.
Horrible customer service, horrible lending services, all around slow this bank institution could care less about you or your money.
I really want to support a credit union but information is inconsitant at best.
1. How Can I Reach Bank-Fund Staff Federal Credit Union IFC Branch?One of the easiest way is to call their phone number +1 202-212-6400. Another way is to complete an application on their website and wait for them to contact you.
3. How Do I Take Out a Loan from Bank-Fund Staff Federal Credit Union IFC Branch?You can visit their store nearby or request a loan on their website. It's worth noting that an instant installment Loan may help you cover an unexpected expense better. We suggest you weigh your options and make an informed decision.
5. What to Do if I'm not Able to Pay Back a Loan?Failure to repay a loan has a negative effect on your credit score. Contact the loan provider as soon as possible and see if you can change the term length.
2. How Can I Get to a Store of Bank-Fund Staff Federal Credit Union IFC Branch?2100 K St NW, Washington, DC 20427, United States is the address of Bank-Fund Staff Federal Credit Union IFC Branch. Use online navigation services to get there fast.
4. Is Bank-Fund Staff Federal Credit Union IFC Branch an Agency or a Lender?Bank-Fund Staff Federal Credit Union IFC Branch is a Federal credit union. If you have no idea what type of loan you want, click here to learn about Fast Title Loans. With a focus on high-approval-rate title loans, it can also help you get multiple loan offers.
6. Can People With Bad Credit Get a Loan From Bank-Fund Staff Federal Credit Union IFC Branch?Yes. Borrowers can also click here to request a quick personal loan online with bad credit through Fast Title Loans, which is a reputable loan services provider.