BancorpSouth Bank S Main St, Salado
Looking for a loan?
This won't affect your credit score.
There are 5 customer reviews. Check out their experiences with this business.
Dont open a bank account here. I had open heart surgery done and was not paying attention to our bank account. In one night the bank charged us 108.00 when i noticed it i made deposits right away to cover the deficit. I called customer service where i sat on hold for twenty minutes. i explained the situation stating this had never happened before and asked that those fees be waived....the operator rudely told me that was not the banks fault and the fees would stand. Thanks for your compassion. I miss the old Cove state bank and will be closing my account here. who needs their attitude!!!
I was referred to BancorpSouth in Salado by a seasoned local real estate investor. My wife and I just closed on a loan involving several properties/transactions. Bancorp was knowledgeable and flexible to do this type of Loan. Kirt Hearne (loan officer) made the process very smooth for us. He was a straightforward and consistent communicator. We shopped for loans and BancorpSouth beat the other local competitor bank both on interest rate, and fees- everything. We are thoroughly pleased with our whole experience with BancorpSouth so far! Oops, almost forgot- since opening a business account with them a few months ago, their Harker Heights location is much faster for business deposits than the competitor bank who we had used previously.
President Kirt Hearne took a personal interest ensuring that our church land loan was approved in time to meet the contracted closing date! Salado Creek Ministries is eternally grateful to Kirt for generously sharing his expertise and going the extra mile to help us secure an amazing piece of land on IH-35 to build a church!
The hours are not convenient. If you work, you will never make it in because they close at 3 pm. Needed to drop off paperwork and the drive through was essentially an ATM after 4 pm. The customer service in none. Most people work out of town (Salado). So, if you have a job with money to put in a bank, the bank hours will not work for you. If you ate retired or unemployed then it would work for you.
Since Big Box Bank purchase our hometown bank the atmosphere within has become far less inviting.
50 S Main St, Salado, TX 76571, United States
Nearby Personal loans in Salado
- Personal Loans
- Payday Loans
- PNC Bank
Bank2.7( 10 )
- Bell Pawn
Pawn shop4( 9 )
- First Texas Brokerage Co
Real estate agency5( 7 )
- The Wood Group of Fairway Independent Mortgage Corp.
Mortgage lender5( 6 )
1. How Can I Make Contact With BancorpSouth Bank?You can ring them at this phone number +1 254-947-5852. Or you can enter its website and submit the loan form over the internet.
3. How Can I Get a Loan at BancorpSouth Bank?To get the loan you need, you can enter its website and submit the loan form online. If you are searching for online payday cash loans with easy application, you can visit our website for more useful info.
5. What Can I Do if I Can Not Repay My Loan?Just negotiate with your lender if you have difficulty making the payments. Different lenders have different solutions to late payment. Please always check out carefully before signing any loan agreement.
2. What Is the Address Of BancorpSouth Bank? How to Get There?BancorpSouth Bank is located at 50 S Main St, Salado, TX 76571, United States. You can check the map and select the easiest route to access this place.
4. Is BancorpSouth Bank an Agency or a Direct Lender?BancorpSouth Bank is a Bank. To bring you the most convenient loaning process, we allow you to get access with a variety of honest lenders over the internet. You can visit our platform to obtain a fast personal loan online with no hard credit check.
6. Does BancorpSouth Bank Offer Loans for People With Bad Credit?Yes, but if you want to boost your possibility of getting approved, we can help you out! Just visit our platform to secure an online installment loan for bad credit with easy monthly payments.