Auto Now Financial Services Estates, Phoenix
- Financial Planning
- Auto Loan
- Finance Services
- Loan Financing
- Personal Loans
- Title Loans
- Vehicle Financing
Looking for a loan?
This won't affect your credit score.
There are 10 customer reviews. Check out their experiences with this business.
Please contact the BBB and report your issues so they can lose their license to practice business or get invested. Even a Class Action Lawsuit can be files against them. This place is not helpful. I made a payment when it should of been set up as automatically paid. I called to get the account set up AGAIN and they still could assist me. Needless to say they had hung up on me so I had to call back. As someone who deals with the public on a daily this company needs to have their people trained in customer service. It's a skill you don't just have the skill you develop the skill. I would bot recommend this place to anyone EVER!!
LLife Has No Limits5
Sierra is literally saving this company from what I see, her ability to understand the times we live in. Her attention and attitude to helping people get things right. She has an amazing way of getting things done but knowing when to turn her human on to get her job done. Any one with questions her extension is 3014. I promise you she will not have you feeling like she don’t care. Last week she reached out and help me come current with my car note with heart and great communication skills.
I very literally chose to file bankruptcy rather than deal with these people. I was behind on payments, so they refused to send my plates. I have never been treated with such disrespect. I started recording my calls because of these folks. Stay far away. Had to email the case number because they refused to take it on the phone.
I have bought a few cars through them.. when they were Chicago lenders... then pfg funding... haven't had a lot of issues with them. Until today... I called to set up a payment plan.. was told when I asked why I needed a new email address for their new portal (obviously it's not the same website so I didn't understand why) that it's "just the way it is. When I asked this man, Ricardo, to speak to someone else he asked me "why so you can waste their time too?" And said that I should call back to pay them or not call back and hung up one me. I left a message for the manager Abby but I doubt she'll call me back.
They’re bad ppl. The managers Talk to you like they are crazy. They add on more things to take more money. They lies about the amount. This place need new management or to be closed down. Going to the news about this people. I tried talking to their management team about my contact he and his whole team on that shifts was hanging up on me. Telling me off. Being racially profile and all. They tried to down play African American but wouldn’t ever acted that way towards a person of non African dissent customer . I need to know who in charge of this company. Not nobody they hire, they all seem like bad people from my experience. I need the CEO information. I know all calls are recorded. Review they calls an see these bad people in action.
This company is just horrible, no customer service, no respect for customers, the workers there especially the supervisors are disrespectful and shouldn’t even be a business. I will never do business with them or any car company that does business with them. This company’s is trash and there workers are trash.
Pd off car through attorney they sent after me 2 years later still on my credit report showing owing... They sold us a lemon 🍋 wouldn't do anything to help. Do not use them .
If I could give them a lower star I would. This company is completely slimy and if they have your debit card they will run it whenever they like for however much amount they want. I had an agreement with them and I decided to pay more and earlier because I had gotten new payment details. Instead of removing the previous scheduled payments because I deiced to pay early with a new card, they still charged the payment anyway causing me to be late on other bills. They unlawfully, and without my permission to charge my account hundreds of dollars after I already paid them hundreds of dollars. The worst part about this tale is that it is not the first time they have done this to me. I also had full coverage insurance for months and they continued to charge me CPP coverage because they "did not have my declaration information" after I had already sent it to them numerous times. So they essentially over charged me for months for no reason because I had full coverage insurance. If you HAVE to use this company I recommend you NEVER give them your card information or any direct access to your money because they will take it and run it whenever they want. WORST COMPANY EVER SAVE YOURSELF AND AVOID DOING BUSINESS WITH THEM!
This company is bar far the worst company I have ever dealt with. They are extremely rude, and have zero compassion for any human being. Every single rep I have spoken to has a horrible attitude, or has an issue with listening. Their favorite things to do are cut people off while talking, assume they know what is going on in your life, make rude comments, and have attitude. I only remember 2 names; Patricia, and Ariana. However if you call you will get another one of their rude employees. Do NOT do business with this company.
Got a vehicle from here and not even a month of having the vehicle the engine and radiator went out on the car. They lied the whole entire time did not want to help me until I threatened legal action. NOW true fix has my vehicle and I paid for the repairs. The manager stated they would defer the car payments and NOW that the car is ready I have to back pay all the car payments in order to get my vehicle which was not what we discussed at all. Everything is recorded and documented and they still will not follow through on there end. This was the WORST decision ever getting a car from them!
1. How Do I Contact Auto Now Financial Services?You can dial their phone number +1 602-841-0779. Another way is to complete an application via their user-friendly website and wait for them to reach you.
3. What Does Auto Now Financial Services Offer?Auto Now Financial Services offers a wide array of financial services including: '
- Personal Loans
- Title Loans
- Financial planning
- Auto Loan
- Finance Services
5. Is Auto Now Financial Services an Agency or a Lender?Auto Now Financial Services is a Financial planner. If you are wondering how to request a loan, you can turn to Fast Title Loans. With a focus on title loans, it can also help you get the best deal.
2. How Do I Find Auto Now Financial Services?Greenbriar Estates, 4201 W Bethany Home Rd, Phoenix, AZ 85019, United States is the address of Auto Now Financial Services. Use an online map to plan a route beforehand so you can get there fast.
4. How Do I Get a Loan from Auto Now Financial Services?You can visit their store nearby or request a loan on their website. It's worth noting that an online installment loan may address your needs better. Go to this website to have a look. We suggest you carefully consider all the possibilities and make an informed decision.
6. What Can I Do if I Default on a Loan?Failure to repay a loan can harm your credit score. Reach out to the lender as soon as possible and see if you can change the term length.
7. Can Borrowers With Poor Credit Request A Loan From Auto Now Financial Services?Yes. Borrowers can also apply for an online personal loan with bad credit through Fast Title Loans, which is an online platform specializing in loans.