Atlas-Heritage Title Central Ave, Dover
- 1031 Exchanges
- Builder Services
- Digital Closing
- Escrow Services
- Foreclosure Services
- Lender Services
- Title Insurance
- Title Searches Examinations
- Bank Owned Property Closings
- Cash Closings
- Cash Closings No Lender
Looking for a loan?
This won't affect your credit score.
There are 5 customer reviews. Check out their experiences with this business.
Erin Connolly and the entire team at Atlas-Heritage Title are wonderful to work with! They are highly professional, organized and personable throughout all of our transactions together. If you are in need of Title Services, Atlas-Heritage should be on the top of your list!
The staff at Atlas Heritage Title are some of the best in the business! I represent buyers and sellers and encourage them all to work with Atlas...they're professional, diligent, quick to respond and have never let any of my clients down. Can't speak highly enough of this company and crew!Response from the owner
Thank you for the kind words! We strive to be the very best at what we do and ensure our clients are well informed and pleased with our services. Thank you for referring your clients to us - we appreciate it!
Overall, there were some issues but they were resolved so I am adding 2 stars. I had to follow up in every step of the way, as a buyer, to get this transaction done with no follow through from the company unless I remind them to follow up. Then, I come to find by a third party that the company is closed temporarily. I never received any notice, no standard email, I simply find out that I'm not closing on schedule with no updated information so I could at least find a reputable title company. Ultimately, I would hope they provide clear communication. The more I am having to remind them of changes (such as closing costs which were already outlined on email and on the sales agreement), the more frustrating it is.
Very disappointed in Atlas-Heritage Title Co. At the closing found that even though I specified the enhanced policy in my order/agreement with them, the closing documents specified the standard policy. We corrected that at the closing. But the worst part was that it took 6 weeks and complaining to them to get a copy of the Deed and policy. If I hadn't complained I'm not sure that I would ever have received the Deed and policy that I paid for!!! Also no raised seal on the Deed, just a photocopy but I do not know if this is SOP in NH or another gaff by Atlas (I know in MA you get a Deed with a raised seal on it). Sorry but this is very unprofessional service!Response from the owner
Thank you for your feedback. In looking back at your file, we did not see a written request for the enhanced policy. I am glad we were able to make the correction for you at the closing table to give you the coverage you desired. When it comes to notary seals these days, you are correct, the raised seal is a thing of the past. Most notaries have an inked stamp they use due to recordings being done electronically these days. We appreciate your feedback and apologize for any delay in the owner's policy being delivered. Rest assured your owner's coverage began on the date of the purchase. Again, thank you for your feedback as this is how we make changes in our procedures and continually strive to be the best.
Really helpful and worked so quickly. They always answer the phone right away and answered all my little questions. They handled all the details and worked with the State to file with them as well. The whole process was done in 1.5 business days. Definitely would recommend!Response from the owner
Thank you for your kind words and recommendation. Glad we could help!
1. How to Get in Touch With Atlas-Heritage Title?Just make them a phone call through this phone number +1 603-743-0900. Or you can enter its website and submit the loan form over the internet.
3. What Loan Services Can I Get From Atlas-Heritage Title?Atlas-Heritage Title provides you with plenty of loan products which include: '
- 1031 exchanges
- Builder services
- Digital closing
- Escrow services
- Foreclosure services
5. Is Atlas-Heritage Title an Agency or a Direct Lender?Atlas-Heritage Title is a Title company. To bring you the most convenient loaning process, we enable you to access a large network of lenders over the internet. You can obtain a fast personal loan online without hassle.
2. What Is the Location Of Atlas-Heritage Title? How to Get There?Atlas-Heritage Title is located at 903 Central Ave Suite 5, Dover, NH 03820, United States. Kindly refer to the map and find the best way to access this place.
4. How Can I Get a Loan at Atlas-Heritage Title?To apply for a cash loan, you can enter its website and submit the loan form online. If you are looking for payday loans online with high acceptance rate, you can visit our website for more useful info.
6. What Will Happen if I Fail to Repay My Loan?You can communicate with your lender if you feel it hard to repay the loan on time. Different lenders have different standards to deferred payment. It is important to check carefully before signing any loan agreement.
7. Does Atlas-Heritage Title Offer Bad Credit Loans?Yes, but if you want to higher your chances of getting approved, you can turn to our broker service! Just visit our website to secure an online installment loan for bad credit with affordable monthly payments.