Ameris Bank Ne 121st St, Cross City
Looking for a loan?
This won't affect your credit score.
There are 9 customer reviews. Check out their experiences with this business.
Ms Bobbie at customer service is the best bank attendant I’ve ever had the pleasure to work with. She is kind, thorough and explains everything perfectly!! She has made me a lifetime client just because of her professionalism!Response from the owner
Todd, we're happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your experience here at Ameris Bank. We sincerely thank you for the positive review and look forward to seeing you again soon!
I love doing business with my local branch in Cross City Fl. They have taken care of any issues that have come up. They know their banking business. This is a very friendly back and make you feel like you are family.Response from the owner
Judy Long, thank you so much for the positive review!
Excellent staff. Helpful, friendly, informative. Branch manager, Debbie is outstanding with a smile and efficiency even when overwhelmed and understaffed that day. She deserves a raise for how quickly she handles everything! I’m new in town and was referred by my son in Newberry! I’m glad I chose Ameris!!Response from the owner
Patti, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Ameris Bank! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you; we are more than happy to help!
Best bank I have ever done business with.Response from the owner
Leona, it's experiences like yours that really keep us motivated! We hope to see you soon!
Love ameris bank the employees are very nice and help you with everything you need help with I love banking with themResponse from the owner
Ashley, thank you again for taking the time to let us know how we did. We hope you have a great day!
Opening my checking account was SOo quick I had enough time to hang out for aResponse from the owner
Nimz, we're glad to hear you enjoyed your visit. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you; we are more than happy to help!
The service is great anwer all my questions with a smile the ladies r greatResponse from the owner
Leo, thank you for your kind words and this wonderful review!
Everyone at this bank are helpful and very efficient.Response from the owner
Cynthia, thank you for taking the time to let us know how we did. We hope you have a great day!
Ms. Bobby is always very nice and very helpful.
1. How Can I Get Connection With Ameris Bank?You can call them at this phone number +1 352-498-3367. Or you can browse its official website and fill out the application form over the internet.
3. How Can I Request a Loan at Ameris Bank?To apply for the loan you want, you can browse its official website and fill out the application form online. If you are searching for online payday loans with high acceptance rate, you can click here for more useful info.
5. What Will Happen if I Can Not Pay Back My Loan?Kindly talk to your lender if you are struggling with the monthly payments. Different lenders have different policies of overdue payment. It is important to check carefully before signing any loan agreement.
2. What Is the Location Of Ameris Bank? How to Reach It?Ameris Bank is located at 79 NE 121st St, Cross City, FL 32628, United States. Kindly refer to the map and locate the easiest way to access this place.
4. Is Ameris Bank an Agency or a Direct Lender?Ameris Bank is a Bank. To bring you a digital loaning process, we allow you to get access with a full range of lenders over the internet. You can visit our platform to get a small personal loan online with no hard credit check.
6. Does Ameris Bank Offer Loans for Bad Credit?Yes, but if you want to boost your possibility of getting approved, we can help you out! Just visit our platform to get an installment loan online for bad credit with flexible payment options.