American Eagle Financial Credit Union Hartford Tpke, Vernon
Looking for a loan?
This won't affect your credit score.
There are 10 customer reviews. Check out their experiences with this business.
If there was 0 stars I would give it. Teller didn’t explain my options just went ahead and processed my check and now I can’t access my money. A good teller explains options (especially when they know you need money back) & sees which options are best for you. Especially since I did have other options. Would not recommend coming here. EVERY other AEFCU I’ve been too has way better customer service.Response from the owner
Hello Taeha, We truly apologize for how inconvenient this has been for you. We always value our members reviews, and implement them to give the best service to all our members at AEFCU. If you would like someone to reach out to you directly to help with your situation, please email us at [email protected]
Andre was very nice! But there was a light brunette woman with glasses who was about 50 years old who was extremely rude. I said “excuse me,” because I had a question when I first walked in and the woman turned around and said “what” very rudely. Very glad that I was able to meet with Andre instead of that woman.Response from the owner
Hi Ben. We are sorry to hear about your negative experience and glad that Andre could help you! We appreciate your membership and hope to see you soon.
Worlds worst phone experience ever. Just want to ask the branch one simple question. Don't want to walk in for COVID purposes for a simple question, and it's literally impossible to get ANYONE on the phone. YOUR CALL IS IMPORTANT TO US, means nothing when you're on hold for 30 minutes at 9am. Their customer service sux. I expect better.Response from the owner
Hi Dan. We apologize for the longer than usual wait times. We hope that we were able to answer your question and appreciate your membership.
Kind and patient staff,very helpful. Awesome service, I experienced a fraudulent charge to my account while out of state, I was notified within the hour asking if I'd made purchase, and called two minutes later. Crisis started on a Friday after hours AEFCU resolved it before the week was out. I highly recommend this bank.
Favorite bank I've ever had. Everyone is super friendly and helpful! Good promotions, and a lot of free atm use, especially in central ct.. as well as only a 5$ minimum for a savings accountsResponse from the owner
Thank you Diana for your 5-star review!
Trying to buy a home and figured I use credit union and it became the biggest pain in the neck. Reached out to someone else and literally in 2 days had us set up compared to a month of run arounds from Alex at AE. What a jokeResponse from the owner
We’re sorry for your experience. We strive to take good care of our members and it looks like we missed it on this one.
I am writing this review to acknowledge the excellent care and attention my wife and I received recently from Cheryl Ross. Cheryl was very professional and explained everything thoroughly so we understood the process and she was very patient with our questions and concerns. We appreciate the team in your office, especially Cheryl, who represents the highest standards of the credit union as an employee and as a person.
JJordan Salvador (Mr_Gingie13)1
Cheryl Ross is being a complete jerk. She is sarcastic. She is unfriendly. She litterly is huffing and puffing and having angry facial jestures. She is being snatchy and is taking her bad day out on us. She is a horrible lady. Find more friendly workers. You are losing customers.
Better than any bank. The staff is AWESOME 🎀. The rates are good based on today's markets. They appreciate your business. The branches are easy in and out, neat and tidy.
I was previously a member but had moved. Returned to Ct recently and was happy to come back to AECU, as they provide excellent services and advise. Highly recommended.
455 Hartford Turnpike, CT-30, Vernon, CT 06066, United States
Nearby Personal loans in Vernon
- Personal Loans
- Installment Loans
1. How Do I Contact American Eagle Financial Credit Union?One of the easiest way is to call their phone number +1 860-568-2020. Another way is to complete an application through their official website and wait for them to reach you.
3. How Do I Get a Loan from American Eagle Financial Credit Union?You can go to their shop or request a loan on their website. It's worth noting that an instant installment Loan may suit your needs better. We suggest you learn about different financial services and make an informed decision.
5. What to Do if I'm not Able to Pay Back a Loan?Failure to repay a loan has a negative effect on your credit score. Reach out to the lender as soon as possible and see if you can change the term length.
2. How Can I Get to a Store of American Eagle Financial Credit Union?455 Hartford Turnpike, CT-30, Vernon, CT 06066, United States is the address of American Eagle Financial Credit Union. Use online navigation services to get there fast.
4. Is American Eagle Financial Credit Union an Agency or a Lender?American Eagle Financial Credit Union is a Credit union. If you are not sure where to get a loan, visit our website to learn about Fast Title Loans. With a focus on title loans, it can also help you get the best deal.
6. Can Borrowers With Poor Credit Request A Loan From American Eagle Financial Credit Union?Yes. Borrowers can also visit our website to get a personal loan online with bad credit through Fast Title Loans, which is a reputable loan services provider.