ALCOVA Mortgage | The AmeriSouth Group of Wilkesboro, NC N Spruce St, Wilkesboro
Looking for a loan?
This won't affect your credit score.
There are 8 customer reviews. Check out their experiences with this business.
Rebecca Haas is nothing short of amazing to work with. I am a real estate agent and she went above and beyond during our entire transaction. She is extremely responsive and that is what it takes to have your offer accepted in this insanely competitive market. I will absolutely recommend her to my clients as she is outstanding and her hard work and attention to detail shine. I look forward to many more transactions with Rebecca.
What we thought was a seamless and sincere service turned out to be a nightmare of betrayal. How would one feel if your own loan officer had personal interest on the home you’re buying and had expressed their interest to your realtor. Talk about lack of faith that the application will be approved and once it fails, she’ll buy the home you thought she’s helping you buy for you and the family you want to build. Although the owner of the company changed our loan officer and assisted us throughout the rest of the process, it was still an experience I will never forget. I was emotionally invested and it was just extremely stressful to have dealt with this. I am writing this to spread awareness, most especially for first time home buyers. This happens.Response from the owner
Dear Ms. Crowley, We thank you for taking the time to reach out about this incident. We take feedback like this very seriously and took time to do an investigation into this matter. We spoke with the buying and selling agents as well as the owner of the real estate company, and all agreed that this was a simple misunderstanding. Ms. Haas was simply endorsing the house as a great buy by making the innocent comment, “if the buyers don’t purchase, let me know and maybe I’ll take a look it.” Upon hearing that this comment concerned you, we immediately transferred the loan to one of our other associates so that there would be no concern or confusion. We are thrilled that your loan did indeed get approved with us and we hope that you are enjoying your new home.
Rebecca Haas is AMAZING! As someone new to the wild world of home-buying, Rebecca's approach was exactly what I needed--she anticipated what was needed for each step of the process and offered guidance and recommendations for questions I wouldn't have even thought to ask. I only initiated one or two calls, as she was diligently forthcoming every step of the way--I felt included and informed each step of the way. Aside from being an incredible human being, her wealth of knowledge and attention to detail is unmatched. I felt like a familiar friend was guiding me through the process...she shared my excitement with each step moving forward and offered encouragement and advice when I needed it. Rebecca deserves all the stars in the galaxy--five isn't enough!
SStacy Deanne Sluyter5
I can't recomend Rebecca enough. Buying my first home as a single mother was an intimidating thought. However, after the very first conversation that I had with Rebecca all of my fears were eased. I knew I'd be in the very best hands. The service and personal attention I received from Rebecca Hass was exceptional and beyond what I could have ever expected. Her knowledge of the local market and her commitment to finding me the best rate helped in the purchase of my dream home. As a first time home buyer, everything was new to me and the most important thing that I wanted was someone I could trust, and someone who would communicate effectively with me during the whole process. She was there for me every step of the way, and never left me wondering or worrying about anything. I'm glad I chose her services and would recommend Rebecca to anyone buying a home.Response from the owner
Rebecca Hass was great. I enjoyed every step and she was just as excited as I was with buying a new home.
Rebecca Haas is definitely the best in the business. As a first time home buyer, transparency and detailed explanations are a must which Rebecca definitely delivered. Buying a home is complicated enough, but buying a home during this pandemic was not for the faint of heart. Rebecca made the lending process easy despite having to accommodate the new federal procedures due to COVID19. If you are looking to purchase a home or refinance definitely give her a call.
After my own bank of many years denied me on a mortgage I was pre-approved for, I made the best decision by coming to Rebecca Haas at Amerisouth Mortgage. She had me approved within a month, which isn’t easy to do being self employed consultant.Response from the owner
Thank you very much!
Rebecca walked my daughter through every step of the mortgage process while she was buying her first home. She was an absolute pleasure to work with in every way ❤️
1. How Can I Reach ALCOVA Mortgage | The AmeriSouth Group of Wilkesboro, NC?We advise you to dial their phone number +1 336-838-4444. Another way is to complete an application via their user-friendly website and wait for them to contact you.
3. How Can I Secure a Quick Loan from ALCOVA Mortgage | The AmeriSouth Group of Wilkesboro, NC?You can visit their store or request a loan on their website. It's worth noting that a quick online installment loan may help you cover an unexpected expense better. We suggest you learn about different financial services and make an informed decision.
5. What Can I Do if I'm not Able to Pay Back a Loan?Failure to repay a loan can lower your credit score. Contact the lender as soon as possible and see if you can change the term length.
2. Where Can I Find ALCOVA Mortgage | The AmeriSouth Group of Wilkesboro, NC?602 N Spruce St, Wilkesboro, NC 28697, United States is the address of ALCOVA Mortgage | The AmeriSouth Group of Wilkesboro, NC. Search for a route online so you can get there fast.
4. Is ALCOVA Mortgage | The AmeriSouth Group of Wilkesboro, NC an Agency or a Lender?ALCOVA Mortgage | The AmeriSouth Group of Wilkesboro, NC is a Mortgage lender. If you have no idea what type of loan you want, check out our platform to learn about Fast Title Loans. With a focus on title loans, it can also help you get the best deal.
6. Can People With Bad Credit Get a Loan From ALCOVA Mortgage | The AmeriSouth Group of Wilkesboro, NC?Yes. Borrowers can also check out our platform to request a quick personal loan online with bad credit through Fast Title Loans, which offers premium financial services.