Abound Credit Union Pershing Dr, Fort Knox
Looking for a loan?
This won't affect your credit score.
There are 5 customer reviews. Check out their experiences with this business.
NO better than Wells Fargo. 30 minute phone wait to get voice mail. Do not show any concerns for veteran or service member issues no matter how extreme or no matter how hard you try to fix. Update! The people there at Fort Knox fixed my wife situation and made it possible for her to be able to correct our current situation this veteran says thank you very much for Fort Knox Credit Union
Quick, efficient, and friendly. The staff bends over backwards to help as much as they can. Your needs are their top priority. They're knowledgeable in pretty much anything you could want a credit union to know, and use that knowledge to make your goals more accessible. Really the only downside is the short hours, but that's almost any financial institution.
People are nice and friendly but the ridiculous fee every time you use your debit card and sometimes you can’t keep from using a painless debit they charge you there fees are like no other bank probably going to switch banks based on this $20-$30 free checking every month
This is the worst back i have ever banked with!! Noone answers the phones and I've been waiting over a month for a title but can't get ahold of anyone to find out why!
ZERO STARS. That's what this place is worth. Don't waste you time, go somewhere else. Things will seem ALLLL great in the beginning, but once they screw something up, the call center managers hide behind their associates, fail to take responsibility, leave customers hanging, and make people want to scream at HOW HORRIBLE they are at customer service.
1. How to Contact Abound Credit Union?You can ring them at this phone number (800) 285-5669. Or you can browse its official website and fill in the submission form over the internet.
3. How Can I Get a Loan at Abound Credit Union?To get the loan you need, you can browse its official website and fill in the submission form online. If you are searching for online payday loans with high acceptance rate, you can turn to our platform for more useful info.
5. What Can I Do if I Can Not Repay My Loan?You can communicate with your lender if you feel it hard to repay the loan on time. Different lenders have different policies of overdue payment. Please always read carefully before signing any loan agreement.
2. What Is the Address Of Abound Credit Union? How Can I Get There?Abound Credit Union is located at 1175 Pershing Dr, Fort Knox, KY 40121. Kindly refer to the map and find the best way to access this place.
4. Is Abound Credit Union an Agency or a Direct Lender?Abound Credit Union is a Financial institution. To bring you the most convenient loaning process, we enable you to access a long list of trusted lenders over the internet. You can visit our platform to secure a personal loan online with no hard credit check.
6. Does Abound Credit Union Offer Loans for People With Bad Credit?Yes, but if you want to boost your possibility of getting approved, we just come in handy! Just visit our platform to get an installment loan online for bad credit with affordable monthly payments.