AAA Ultimate Pawn Ames Ave, Omaha
- Customer Service
- Gold Buying
- Jewelry Repair
- Sell Us Your Unwanted Items
- Computer Repair
- Cash Loans
- Merchandise Protection Plan
- Jewelry Sales
- Jewelry Cleaning
- Cash For Gold
Looking for a loan?
This won't affect your credit score.
There are 10 customer reviews. Check out their experiences with this business.
My go to for jewelry, Hands down the best pawn shop in Omaha. The employees are great, very professional & super helpful. Definitely some of the best customer service I’ve experienced. Thanks AAA!Response from the owner
Thank you for compliment. Our personnel do a great job to please our customers!
Very friendly staff ! Outstanding customer service. Happy fun work environment. The prices are good and I will be returning in the future! I definitely recommend this shop !Response from the owner
Thank you so much for your kind words! We look forward to serving you now and in the future!
Love this store, everyone is always so helpful every time I go in!!Response from the owner
Thanks Julie! We always appreciate hearing we are doing a good job and look forward to helping you in the future!!!
The employees are great. They have great prices on all their items. Timica is very helpful I love going into the store when she works. I love going to this placeResponse from the owner
Thank you Erica for the 5 star review!! We are glad to have you as a loyal customer and helping to share the word about us, we are here for you anytime!
I pawned 8 PS4 games in for $20 bucks because I really needed the money! But came back the next day to get my games back and they were already on display to be resold. Definitely would not recommend going to this pawnshop, on top of that they low ball the f out of you! Horrible service and scammers at that! Worst pawnshop hands down.
I had to use this service. my time was almost up. I made a payment and verified with the person I would be ok till my next payday. Not even a week later they call me and say come and pay more or it'll put out for sale. I explained I was just there a few days ago and paid all they said I needed to pay. This was a Saturday and she wanted me there by the coming Wednesday. wasn't possible with their location and my work schedule. I fought how I was there and she was rude. Even admittedly saying her employee messed up but they aren't responsible. But stated if I came in Friday which is toda . 2 days after Wednesday I would be fine and they wouldn't sell my expensive tools I borrowed so little on. I came today and same manager lady wouldn't even look me in the eye and with no care at all states. Oh it was sold yesterday and I "her" was off. Sorry have a good day. My tools weren't even at that location. They abruptly closed the 90th and maple location. Didn't bother to inform me they were and did. Nor did they inform me where my personal belongings were moved to. I'll never use the crockpot services again.
Bait and switch classic this from other store. Called Jamie twice (corporate office) Online item was about $350 new Here was on sale for $132 Go there different model on shelf. Same item number been on shelf for 8 months (beat up stereo receive no speakers also) Asked if they could fix price, only corporate can. Asked if they would call corporate, nope. Asked if I could find something else and they would cut me break, nope. Asked if I could get corporate number, was told "be right with you". I was only one in store. Both employees were busy putting new sticker on bait and switch, I left called corporate spoke with Jamie, got nowhere, no follow up, was told she was gonna look at video for training purpose, I said please notice I was only one in there. P.S I called before I went to store, asked if it came with the speakers and remote, haha they almost got me good. .
The layaway program is amazing it has no Hidden fees and they give you enough time to get it out I highly recommend you shop hereResponse from the owner
Thank you for your business!
This place is horrible. I called and asked the lady that worked sat feb. 18th if they do loans on xbox 360. Keyword LOAN and i was told 15 dollar and up loans on the item but when i walked all the way up there she became immediatly rude and lowballed the price n then told me i have to sell it because they dont do loans under 20. Not what she told me on phone and was basically told too bad. The lady working has horrible people skills and should b fired. We are your business but you treat us as if we are stupid and beneath you. Horrible place of business. Go to Sols trust me.
I’ve bought numerous items from this location and it never fails to amaze me how wonderful the customer service is. HIGH FIVE guys!Response from the owner
Thank you for the 5 star review!! We will share this with the store team to let them know to keep up the amazing work, always here to help for any future purchases.
1. How to Get in Touch With AAA Ultimate Pawn?Just make them a phone call through this phone number +1 402-933-7829. Or you can browse its official website and submit the request form over the internet.
3. What Loan Services Can I Get From AAA Ultimate Pawn?AAA Ultimate Pawn offers you a wide range of lending products which include: '
- Customer Service
- Gold Buying
- Jewelry Repair
- Sell us your unwanted items
- Computer Repair
5. Is AAA Ultimate Pawn an Agency or a Direct Lender?AAA Ultimate Pawn is a Pawn shop. To bring you a digital loaning process, we can link you with a large network of lenders over the internet. You can obtain a fast personal loan online in a swift manner.
2. What Is the Address Of AAA Ultimate Pawn? How Can I Get There?AAA Ultimate Pawn is located at 5632 Ames Ave, Omaha, NE 68104, United States. Just look up the map and select the easiest route to access this place.
4. How to Get a Loan at AAA Ultimate Pawn?To apply for the loan you want, you can browse its official website and submit the request form online. If you are looking for payday loans online with same-day funding, you can visit our secure platform for more useful info.
6. What Happens if I Fail to Pay Off My Loan?Simply have a talk with your lender if you have difficulty making the payments. Different lenders have different standards to deferred payment. Please always check out carefully before signing any loan agreement.
7. Does AAA Ultimate Pawn Offer Bad Credit Loans?Yes, but if you want to improve your likelihood of success, we just come in handy! Just visit our website to secure an online installment loan for bad credit with flexible payment options.